• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

?

I think I was the one who said shut up, and I think we're all being stupid... but, I'll accept your apology... whatever it might be for...

TIME FOR PSEUDO RUSSIAN!!!1

ерщг ырфде дшыеут ещ рщц ьгср ш ыгсл фе ефдлштп щдв утпдшырю црщфю

This is NOT real RUSSIAN! IT IS ENGLISH typed with my KEYBOARD LANGUAGE set to RUSSIAN. WHOA.

Chinese: CANTONESE

yout hun door yen doh hai dai lung ga!

See if you can type the 9 chinese words out.

I don't know. I just don't know. Don't know.

Out of Belial's seed appeared the Vampire Nosferatu who lives and feeds of Human Blood. He lives in terrifying caves, tombs and coffins. These are filled with godamned evil from the fields of the Black Death.

- Of Vampires, Terrible Ghosts, Magic and The Seven Deadly Sins

Hoy BRUJERIZMO pa tí satanismo!
Fé en lo viejo te está chingando
Virus de cristo te está fallando
Infesta gente jodiendo mentes
El organismo del Anti-Cristo!
BRUJERIZMO oscuro hallo
Desde niño Satanismo!
Contra todo Hoy BRUJERIZMO pa tí satanismo!
BRUJERIZMO! Cura joto
Cristo fallo!
Satanismo desde niño
Hoy BRUJERIZMO pa tí satanismo!
Si no cambian las leyes que mandan
Ya esta listo para negativo
Maquinas de hoy son como gente
Programados contra todo

[English translation:]

Today brujerizmo for you satanism

Faith in the old ways are ----ing you
The Christ virus is failing you
Infecting people destroying minds
The organism of the anti-Christ
Brujerizmo! Darkness found
Since childhood
Satanism! Against everything
Brujerizmo! Faggot priest
Christ failed
Satanism! Since childhood

If there's no change in the laws that rule
Everything is now ready for the negative
The machines of today are like most people
Programmed against everything

Brown Acres is the place to be
Tent living is the life for me
Sand spreading out so far and wide
The temperature's a hundred and five at night

The culture!

The vulture!

Fresh figs!

Um... no pigs

You are my wives!

Goodbye, city lives!

Brown Acres we are (da da da da da da da)

What are some STUPID THINGS you did in a movie theater? Or anywhere for that matter?

Over the summer, I went to my grandparents house in Louisiana. Me and two of my friends (who live in Louisiana) went to see MIB-2. Well, my grandparents dropped us off. I got some nachos. Well, a few minutes through the movie, I finish eating my nachos. But theres still a lot of cheese left. Being the quick thinker, I realized it would fit under the chair in front of my and just barely under the foot of the person sitting in that chair. I start to slide it down, and it makes a BANG which seemed so loud in the movie theater when it slid off the ledge which makes my seat higher up than the one in front of me. The person startles and moves their foot. My friend AJ is saying things like "ben !!! what the hell?!" so I hit him in the back of his head so he stops and doesnt get the attention of the dude in front of me. After about 10 minutes, after the guy in front of my has returned his attention to the movie, I slide the nacho tray further forward. I push it under where I think their foot is (they lifted it up a little, just above the seat). I push it a little to the right of the shadow just to be sure. I eventually forget about it. After the movie ends, we all get up and head to the arcade so we can waste money on games. When i was abour halfway down the stairs (stadium seating) i hear a crunch and some guy yelling "AH SHIT!". Me, James, and AJ quickened our pace and hurried out to the lobby, and sped over to the arcade. :devious2:

Another time was at James' birthday. Me and the same two friends and someone I didnt know, and James' parents and his sister all went to see THE NEW GUY. I got some nachos (again) and me, AJ, James, and this time some dude I didnt know, took the top row. His parents and sister took the bottom row of seats. Before the movie even starts, James takes some nachos from me and dips them in the cheese then starts throwing them down to the bottom row, aiming for his sister. His aim is off a little, and he hits is dad square on the head. Haha ... His dad thought I threw it because I was the only one with nachos by the time he got up to the top row. After about 10 minutes of explaining, he was convinced it was James throwing the nachos and not me. Keep in mind this is about a week and a half after the "nacho cheese meets the dudes shoe" incident.

In the third grade, me, AJ, and this one guy Travis went to see Lost in Space. In the lobby of the incredibly packed Palace Theater, we grab some straws and a crapload of napkins and, you guessed it, started shooting spitballs at people. I'm surprized we didnt all get kicked out from the movie theater :chinese2:

Last edited:
I sneak outside food into the theater whenever I go. I do this partly to avoid the inflated prices of the food sold "inside", and partly too see what the people around me do. I try to bring in stuff like chinese food, or hotdogs.

not that the above was a prank, or anything.

I haven't been to the movies in awhile though.

Chinese food? Haha ... I'll have to remember that ... maybe I'll re-do the "nacho cheese meets the dudes shoe" one and substitute the nacho cheese with some fried rice ... or something.

I think the best part is when people ask me where I got it, and believe me when I give directions to a nonexistant booth"near the popcorn and skittles".

Back