• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hobo said:
Matt, it seems like some people have usurped my posting title. Did I miss anything important?

You have missed nothing, this thread is going downhill to be honest with you. It has seen better years.

Matt8 said:
You have missed nothing, this thread is going downhill to be honest with you. It has seen better years.
gasp, you sire, shall not talk about the all mighty Longest thread ever like that. lol. j/k you are probably right, but hey, what are any of us going to do about it? :D

logo.gif

sEp said:
I don't think that's Peo, replying. He wouldn't say "----er" on a public forum.
i am not so sure. no offence, but he was pretty rude to me when my account got suspended, and i emailed him about what had happened and i accepted that i messed up by postin more than one ad in a 7 day period, even though neither one really was an ad for money or anything. anyways, i waited for the week, and then asked why my account would not work still, and he said it was and auto thing, and that it would unsuspend by a certain time. it was not till two days after it was supposed to be unsuspended that is actually worked again. i asked to have it reactivated the day after it was supposed to work, and he started telling me that is i was to keep fing emailing him, he would terminate me indefinately. so i just didnt ask anything alse and waited. i know that it is possble to unsuspend whenever you want though, i have IPB myself, but oh well. it is all in the past now. but my point is that he may not be as innocent as you may think. hope i dont get suspended for this post.

so, in conclusion, it could be him, but not sure.

Wouldn't you be if you had to manage thousands of members who email you stupid questions and cry to you about every forum problem? He'll probably get like 500 emails when the forum goes down, as if he didn't already know.

Back