• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I wonder if you would say that if one of your kids was being bullied at school?

Forget kids, 'been there.

It's right. You don't make a scene. Magically in 2 years at college it gets better. So don't fuk up your record, 'cause that's all the bullies will amount to -gas atendants + a CEO.

Just get through it 2 more years.

I wonder if you would say that if one of your kids was being bullied at school?

not saying i wouldnt care as a parent, but, i have always been the type to feel like telling on someone is not the solution to a problem, just my opinion.

Ratting them out works. I always did it too, and wouldn't act out unless I saw that no action was taken on that report.

Many bullies are reasonable enough to know not to mess with someone who has an authority backing them up. A few will anyway though, and will become that much more aggressive when turned in. Those are the ones that get better results from less civilized methods, and often they would provoke such a thing in response to having been reported.

People are expected to trust in whatever system is provided for their protection. Not reporting it is like not even trying to see if that system actually works, it only allows the situation to remain unchecked or become worse.

Actually some research had proven that some autistic kids have higher IQ.
Not all of them, anyway.
But I've saw several autistic kids with higher capability on building stuffs better than normal kids.
Normal kids usually bully these autistic kids because they see that the autistic kids as different than them.

But for mtwiscool case here, I can't really say that members here are bullying him.
In fact, he was given a lot chances to stay low profile and succeed his work.
But due to his stubbornness, he had caused a lot of members angry with him.

he may come across as stubborn cause of being autistic. i have a couple in the martial arts classes i teach, and they are super smart, but, sometimes they seem stubborn when they really just dont understand the reasoning behind something sometimes and have their own way of wanting to do something.

he may come across as stubborn cause of being autistic. i have a couple in the martial arts classes i teach, and they are super smart, but, sometimes they seem stubborn when they really just dont understand the reasoning behind something sometimes and have their own way of wanting to do something.

Wow you are a martial arts teacher? Awesome man!

Actually some research had proven that some autistic kids have higher IQ.
Not all of them, anyway.
But I've saw several autistic kids with higher capability on building stuffs better than normal kids.
Normal kids usually bully these autistic kids because they see that the autistic kids as different than them.

But for mtwiscool case here, I can't really say that members here are bullying him.
In fact, he was given a lot chances to stay low profile and succeed his work.
But due to his stubbornness, he had caused a lot of members angry with him.

Dito.
:)

Back