• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

yeah, i always thought you could only do it to songs purchased through itunes and never thought to check for a hack way. it was so simple though.

don't be an ---. btw mct i haven't forgotten you blew me off on that tv thing.

at least it's something odd like coffee and not anime. i actually chuckled when i saw it.

nothing can be worse than what you have now. those who change their name often don't like who they are.

I don't like who I am at all, I could be much better. I don't go to school because it's too much pressure and stress. I choose to make my doctor write a letter to my mother because I'm stressed by my mother, which causes my health and well being to be down. Not to mention, I don't want to really have a job, but I don't really think I want to be without a job.

I'm torn every which way, I wish it would stop... and be over already.

I don't like who I am at all, I could be much better. I don't go to school because it's too much pressure and stress. I choose to make my doctor write a letter to my mother because I'm stressed by my mother, which causes my health and well being to be down. Not to mention, I don't want to really have a job, but I don't really think I want to be without a job.

Welcome to life

don't be an ---. btw mct i haven't forgotten you blew me off on that tv thing.

at least it's something odd like coffee and not anime. i actually chuckled when i saw it.

i never heard back from you on the tv thing. you can still get one set up. i finished the template for mine, and my friends is reworking his code to go in the template system i put together. we will be launching 2 others besides mine, and we can get you one too. just get me on msn bro. i never see you on there anymore.

Why don't you want to have a job? Why does your mom stress you?

Fix these things, and you'll be happier! :D

(Somehow, it sounds simpler than it really is!)

Back