• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Welcome, Judge Fudge.
13 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Today at 05:31
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 98.

Welcome, Dynash.
31 Unread Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: Yesterday at 19:13
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 128.

Erm... both actually, I would have said House Party, then go out. I don't know what I'm doing for New Years yet.

Erm... both actually, I would have said House Party, then go out. I don't know what I'm doing for New Years yet.

That wouldn't be possible, public transport is a biatch on new years and no one would want to drive due to drinking, so if it starts off as a house party, getting to the club would be somewhat difficult. But if it is clubbing, could just go to the city during the day and kill time till clubs open up.

Ye, all good places are in the city, and I live in a suburban area. It costs like 80 bucks to taxi from the city with current petrol prices.

Could use trains but it's usually packed and very hectic during that time. So yeah just gonna hit the town early and be one of those people that goes in the club as soon as they open up and waits like two hours till it starts to fill up.

Back