• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Living on your own is great. I love living without roommates in my own house. Best thing I ever did in life, trust me.

Yeah.. I'd love to move out just to get away from my mother. Whenever I go outside with friends I get the third degree.

Goddddddd, I hate my body, I've been sick for like 2 weeks, constant feeling of about to vomit, can't eat ANY meals. All I can seem to manage to stomach is those Onion Rings from ASDA, and I just ate like a big 600G bag of Doritos. Like this morning I was in town, (Stayed over at a friends) and I was getting a full English breakfast, I barely managed to eat 1 half of a peice of toast. I had like 1 slice overall, 2 eggs and 2 sasuages, the other stuff I couldn't stomach. :(

The Redbull tipped me over the top though, back to feeling ill.

Talking about moving out, I wish I did too.

living on your own sucks, but, it has its perks too. just so expensive. :(

Living on your own is great. I love living without roommates in my own house. Best thing I ever did in life, trust me.

Ye, wouldn't be living by myself just yet, will be getting shared accommodation. But ye going to check out this place that is near my work on Sunday. :classic2:

Back