• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Aussie Weather

Hmmm... I think it snowed at New South Wales yesterday in one of the ski fields. Pretty odd weather indeed.

A friend of mine informed me it was going to snow in Atlanta.

We get snow like once every 2-3 years, the rest just ice storms. We got snow last year. I wish I could have been back there to see the snow this year.

pretty normal, give it another month or so and there wont be any rain and your be saying fark, welp!

Brisbane and darwin always have ---- weather lol
I hate tropical places, you never know whats coming next.

Huh what?
Brisbane does not always have ---- weather! *Hmmmmph*!

Yeah! Is it any wonder Territorians have the highest alcohol consumption in the country? :beer:

I don't think storms is the reason though :rolleyes2

This is Darwin:

Sunday
Chance of a Thunderstorm. Overcast. High: 89° F. / 32° C. Wind WNW 8 mph. / 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation 50%.

Sunday Night
Chance of a Thunderstorm. Overcast. Low: 80° F. / 27° C. Wind WNW 6 mph. / 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation 20%.

Monday
Chance of a Thunderstorm. Partly Cloudy. High: 89° F. / 32° C. Wind West 8 mph. / 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation 20%.

Monday Night
Chance of Rain. Overcast. Low: 80° F. / 27° C. Wind WNW 4 mph. / 7 km/h. Chance of precipitation 20%.
No rain or thunderstorms :mad:
I don't think storms is the reason though :rolleyes2
Maybe lack of? :beer: :p

I wouldn't have described the storms as "Tropical" - but then, that's partly because they hit Canberra and south-east NSW too. Certainly not limited to "tropical" QLD. I bought 4 cases of beer on Monday, so I'm ready for the BBQ (it is BYO right?)

Back