• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's SO gay!

I'm proud to be only 3% gay!

people less gay than me (0%)
people just as gay as me (0%)
people gayer than me (99%) "

0% are less gay than you, 0% are as gay as you, 99% are gayer than you, and 1% is you? That doesn't make any sense!

Your color choice there is _very_ Freudian, dear.
Tehehehe

Originally posted by Dusty
0% are less gay than you, 0% are as gay as you, 99% are gayer than you, and 1% is you? That doesn't make any sense!

It makes perfect sense. You just aren't looking at it right!

Originally posted by rapmaster
why dont we just take all the gay people and shoot them? Oh wait I forgot thats in-human, I guess sticking ur dick in your boyfriends ass isnt?

If this was directed towards me you have just signed your own warrent of getting hell. I will make you miserable, so you just made a mistake you shouldn't have.

I am a Republican Hardliner... but I am not one bit religious. Even though that is a fact, I accept that people have other beliefs and in a democracy they must be given freedom of choice. In this particular issue however I cannot say that being gay is a choice for someone incidentally. I do not know. But I think democratic rights should be given to every person no matter what race or lifestyle.

We live in a secular society that is more agnostic from what I know, and there is nothing you can do about it. Infact it is encouraging, as in many ascepts shown in history is the fact that religion prevents technological advancements. That is my perspective, and I am not critical of someone who thinks otherwise.

Last edited:
So overall I'm more than 100% gay. My gayosity extends past my body into the surrounding atmosphere! Watch out, I could sneeze on you and you could turn gay!

Heh. I said gayosity.

Originally posted by Dusty
No, now, using Nick's non-gay math, that would make her 44% transsexual, the other per cent is reserved for him, somehow. :D

He's saving up for that gay arm.

Back