• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's SO gay!

Freaky! :eek:
The witnesses state that Mr. Webdude has inserted the "Super-Hubba-Bubba" in the anus immediately after unwrapping the gift. Kikki admitted that the gift did not fit in completely, leaving about 34 inches outside. Then Mr. Webdude screamed that "this is so cool" and that everyone must see it - and went to the street without removing the "Super-Hubba-Bubba". The pedestrians were in shock while Mr. Webdude tried to walk while waving the propolactic right and left from the anus . The not-inserted end of the "Super-Hubba-Bubba" began to injure the unprotected shocked shocked observeres and even injuring several , Mr. Webdude began raping the uninjured people with the un-inserted end of "Super-Hubba-Bubba", causing 3 to die from internal bleeding . Then Mr. Webdude gave oral sex to Kikki and sat on the pavement, masturbating wildly.
http://Webdude.isgay.com/?loc=The.W...&gen=m&story=11

Last edited:
Hmmm rapmaster, so all teachers are paedophiles? Especially latin teachers... :rolleyes:

You are very funny. I'm not gonna attack you just cos you scream that you're a homophobe. That's your business and your right.

But it's not your right to impress these immoral views on others. So don't.

It started to get very weird too when the not-quite-himself-today-Webdude came in... makes me wonder if his account has been hacked or something.

Haha......Yeah, in a way it was hacked. I had a party and I guess one of my friends decided to get me into some trouble when they were playing on my computer....they did similar to this in several places...

The thread was funny, but it wasnt me :eek:

Originally posted by rapmaster
ok genius, homo is latin for man, phobic is latin for fear, you happy? its latin in origin and I used that definition, I could care less what the english dictionary says...

Are people really this stupid? Sorry, but while you can *often* determine the meanings of words by separating the word parts, this is not *always* the case, or is a 'butterfly' really... An oily, unctuous substance obtained from cream or milk by churning that flies through the air?

When pretending to sound intelligent, it helps to think a bit.

While I don't care what you nor anyone thinks about this issue eith way, common sense (especially in light of this past week's events) would seem to dictate that while everyone might have a different view on the topic, respect of those views is essential.

The 2nd grade insults in this thread are tiring to read, not to mention they tell me exactly how much weight I should put on the comments made. I know, the childish namecalling is just for show, really you *are* intelligent, you're just pretending to be a moron for effect. Really impressive. :rolleyes:

well now that I've convinced everyone that I'm a radical, I will now annouce it. I am a radical. Although I find Phrozens commen of my attitude to be a little radical but it's only fair. The way I see things is that immorality and such are intollerable. These people, many of which claim their Christian, have no morals if their cristian. Homosexuality is a sin in the cristian bible. Thats what I'm pointing out. If it was up to me though, homos whould be right up at the top of my "Lets get rid of" list, right under commies and nazis.

So you want to get rid of anybody that doesn't live the way you live, or who shares a different belief system? Doesn't that go right along with Nazi Germany and some Communist countries?

Immorality is subjective. You're an idiot if you think every version of Christianity condemns homosexuals. You can prove that *anything* is a sin if you read and interpret the Bible enough. Just see www.godhatesfags.com (which is probably *no

I don't have any problem with your opinion on homosexuality being immoral; you have a right to that opinion. But when you suggest that such people be punished by death, well that's where I draw the line. I *cannot* respect the opinion of somebody who suggests violence is the answer to disagreeing with somebody else's lifestyle. If that lifestyle involves killing people (terrorists, muderers, etc.), then I can understand that sentiment. But killing people who have done nothing to harm anyone else is WRONG.

You've shown that you are no better than the nazis you speak out against.

BTW, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. Homosexuality isn't the only way you can offend God. Does "Thou shall not kill" mean anything to you?

well now that I've convinced everyone that I'm a radical, I will now announce it. I am a radical. Although I find Phrases commen of my attitude to be a little radical but it's only fair. The way I see things is that immorality and such are intollerable. These people, many of which claim their Christian, have no morals if their cristian. Homosexuality is a sin in the cristian bible. Thats what I'm pointing out. If it was up to me though, homos whould be right up at the top of my "Lets get rid of" list, right under commies and nazis.

Really? So you consider yourself to be a good christian? Interesting. I wasn't aware executing an entire group of people was considered a "Christian" activity, but if you say so.

These people never cease to amaze me. They go off spouting the bible talking about how they're great Christians, and yet they're the same ones walking the streets with signs like "God Hates Fags" and "Got Aids Yet?" They're no more Christian than Bin Laden is Muslim.

Originally posted by polestar
I'm not gay but that's not the point. Imagine if I hated Canadians and called all things I didn't like Canadian...or black or Jewish. That would not be tolerated, but somehow being derogatory to homosexuals is.
but gay is a lifestyle [and a sad one at that], and everything else you mentioned is a religion or ethnic origin, etc...

you can choose to be gay [that is, make a conscious decision], but you can't choose whether you're born in india, canada, alabama, or wherever...

so when we use the term "that's gay", we're just poking fun at bad decision making, which is totally understandable.

question answered. problem solved.

Last edited:
Re: Re: That's SO gay!

Originally posted by keith
but gay is a lifestyle [and a sad one at that], and everything else you mentioned is a religion or ethnic origin, etc...

you can choose to be gay [that is, make a conscious decision], but you can't choose whether you're born in india, canada, alabama, or wherever...

so when we use the term "that's gay", we're just poking fun at bad decision making, which is totally understandable.

question answered. problem solved.

You probably opened up a big can of worms here, keith. There are *lots* of people that believe homosexuality is *not* a choice, it's the way you were born. I think we should just leave this whole argument right here. There's more important things to worry about right now, and arguing on this is pointless.

Back