• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's not a very good prize!!

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
psmclosedap8.png

Batten down the hatches! Something has gone terribly wrong. No really, my DSL with AT&T has been acting up A LOT lately, and I just had to repair the damn connection. After disconnectiong for repairing, the above message popped up. Normally I get these errors when I force quit something, but this is different.

Yeah, but I've never gotten PSM to crash before. The Profiling Management System of Windows shouldn't crash like that out of the blue, should it?

Sounds like you've been trying.

Little tip. Don't.

I only got it to crash because I tried repairing my DSL connection, I didn't know the PSM was connected to that. Is there a way to get it unconnected from the Internet Management?

If it were a real problem, and something was actually wrong - you wouldn't be looking at that screen, you'd be looking at the dreaded blue one .....

Yes.

You have a major problem.

The problem is: You have Windows installed

The solution is: Get a Mac or install Linux

Back