• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess you're a teen? Why else would you say: "How stupid I were back then." and you say you wasn't really complaining yet you do so now, why not just ignore it and turn it off like everyone else.
I don't even bother about the rep. Guess I phrased my post incorrectly, it didn't sound like a complaint to me.:angel:

P.S. Dam why did you turn your rep off I can't +rep you for your amazing rerereply!:beer:

Wooo, SCM FTW!!! :evilb:

LolZ...haha:lol:
SCM an O'le friend, reminds me of how SCM butchered the other moderator's username by providing a unique meaning to it.

:smash:
"forevagrey"
- forever gay
- because i am a gay

ROTFLMAO

Hahah! back to our funny and joyful days at Arroways.:drink:

Oh, now I suddenly remembered a long forgotten domain I registered those days -> HowGoogleCanRuinYourLife.Com
Jz! :smash: ROTFLMAO

LolZ...haha:lol:
SCM an O'le friend, reminds me of how SCM butchered the other moderator's username by providing a unique meaning to it.

:smash:
"forevagrey"
- forever gay
- because i am a gay

ROTFLMAO

Hahah! back to our funny and joyful days at Arroways.:drink:

Oh, now I suddenly remembered a long forgotten domain I registered those days -> HowGoogleCanRuinYourLife.Com
Jz! :smash: ROTFLMAO

lol I'm banned at namepros someone made fun of my 1st star, I made them regret they did that and pushed them into a black hole :D

Now they got banned too! :)

Yet it's nice to know that not all people here think I am that bad, one thing that is good. :classic2:
Once again, thank you for your existence. :beer:

http://allaboutfree.com/images/reps3.gif

Am still having -17 rep points and need more time for the reparation of my sins.
I apologize for making some of you feel bad. :angel:

I gave you a +rep now, did it appear as red since I am a RED-ONE?
Neutral. :p

Hmm... why was mine neutral?:eek2: I thought as long as I was green, positive reps would appear as green?

Last edited:
complaining about bad rep make people just want to give you more. just a word to the wise. so, either dont complain, or, turn the rep off. but, that is just my 2 cents. good luck getting + again, took me a while.

You know it's hard to complain about the thing that I'm not complaining. People are hard to convince I am not. When the truth is, I just want to have fun with it, that's why I chose to post it under the "Test Thing Out."

People are making fun of my reps, why am I not allowed to make fun of it myself? :confused4
(Now I am complaining, lolz... :D)

http://allaboutfree.com/images/reps4.gif

It was -17 reps before.
But when Richard of Galaxy Solutions gave me a green, it suddenly dropped to -9. How come? How are reps being calculated?

It was -17 reps before.
But when Richard of Galaxy Solutions gave me a green, it suddenly dropped to -9. How come? How are reps being calculated?
He gave you a green, so it went up. When a negative number gets closer to zero, it's bigger than those farther away from zero. Thus, -9 is a higher rank than -17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back