• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww. I've noticed the amount of bad rep i've been getting for nothing over the last 2 weeks has gone up alot.

Yeah, I've turned mine off because some random person(s) spam-repped me when I first joined. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Make that 3+ now ;)

God save the Queen! :lol:
Now I think I found my "ideal" provider.

Thanks, Hosting_Shack. :classic2:
You know we are currently scheduled to leave our dedicated server from Liquid Web and build our own servers. Yet we need a second outside server that will serve as our backup just in case we encountered unexpected troubles with our own one.

It will be nice if you can give me a nice offer. I'll be glad to accept any of your offers below $269.00/month (our current Liquid Web dedicated server bill).

Best Regards,
Dayu
Fine Spot Network
Fine Traders Group

Well I got awful rep but yeah the posts I did could be said to be really stupid then. ;) I got a total of -7 rep points.

Guess I was too bored last time. *yawn*

I guess some of you haven't figured out that whenever you whine about your rep, you're going to get more bad rep. It's a universal truth.

A person reads your post and he felt bad, so he/she gave you a bad reputation in return. Keeping your reputation "ON", in a sense, is not taking away from him/her the chance to disperse out the stress you caused him/her.

As the sunscreen puts it, "Enjoy compliments you receive, forget away the insults. If you succeed in doing this....tell me how!" :p

Oh, I love this board -> "Test Things Out". :classic2:

A person reads your post and he felt bad, so he/she gave you a bad reputation in return. Keeping your reputation "ON", in a sense, is not taking away from him/her the chance to disperse out the stress you caused him/her.

As the sunscreen puts it, "Enjoy compliments you receive, forget away the insults. If you succeed in doing this....tell me how!" :p

Oh, I love this board -> "Test Things Out". :classic2:
I understand blind, deaf, mute, schizophrenic mimes more than you.

I understand blind, deaf, mute, schizophrenic mimes more than you.

If only you will descend down to my level, perhaps you will be able to understand. ;)
Every person has the right to be here...a cite from Desiderata.

I guess some of you haven't figured out that whenever you whine about your rep, you're going to get more bad rep. It's a universal truth.
True, someone gave me a negative rep with -8 as the comment.:confused4 I wasn't really complaining though, I did say that the posts I did were pretty stupid back then so I deserved the negative rep. I should have left the rep disabled but I will enable it for the sake of seeing how hated I am on the forum.:angel:

This post is going to give me negative rep... more than once.

True, someone gave me a negative rep with -8 as the comment.:confused4 I wasn't really complaining though, I did say that the posts I did were pretty stupid back then so I deserved the negative rep. I should have left the rep disabled but I will enable it for the sake of seeing how hated I am on the forum.:angel:

This post is going to give me negative rep... more than once.

Let me guess you're a teen? Why else would you say: "How stupid I were back then." and you say you wasn't really complaining yet you do so now, why not just ignore it and turn it off like everyone else.

John Lennon was shot to death by his very own fan. Even Jesus who calls Himself "The Son of GOD" had had His own enemies. For me, I am so glad that at a young age, I was able to learn from a teacher (who happened to be a nun) that "You can not please everybody at the same time. It will always be a vain attempt to do so." And I believe, it's the truth, at the very least on earth ("Terrestial Truth")... if not on the whole universe ("Universal Truth"). :classic2:

I'm also glad I learned a good thing when I was young don't ever annoy people at FWS with your crap talk, especially Decker or Starcraftmazter else you'll get a nice spank in the butt.

Once you mess around with Decker, you'll learn to not do it again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back