• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Team in need of a host

Mika

We need :

1500MB space, 25GB data transfer monthly. Cpanel package with all CP standard features (you know what I mean) . Our unique ip is also needed. Telnet not needed. Please make your offers or suggestions.

notes :
- we don't want a dedicated server, or VDS, or reseller's package.
- do not pm me or email me. Make your offers or suggestions under this post.
- Our budget is wide...cost isn't the problem here. Reliability IS.
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed on paper because of the site's importance.
- We pay you for the first month...if we like you, we pay you immediately the rest of the year.
- We need at least 14 days money back guarantee
- Real 24/7 support via email, max delay 12 hours.
- You must be able to provide us as extra or as upgrade a pack of 10GB data transfer.

Thank you.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
http://www.hostnexus.com

They use rackspace

Don't see a shared plan like the one we need in Hostnexus's site.
Don't know if hostnexus can provide with a contract, written paper that will guarantee us the uptime. Don't know if they guarantee 12 hours max email reply. Do you know?

Myacen, yes has a plan like the one we need. I've tried them some months ago didn't have a 12 hours max email reply. Don't know what they do now. Don't know if myacen can provide us a written paper with the uptime guarantee. Do you?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Although if you're not actually sure for all my requested features please do your suggestions in anonther thread. ("You" in the last 2 sentences doesn't mean cdudeuk18 , it's general for everyone.)

I don't think you'll find your 12 hour written agreement or guarantee uptime ...

How do u define uptime ?

Do u define it as the server being accessable or you being able to reach the site ...

You might not be able to get to the site because say your ISP is down ... or a private link say from your isp to the backbone is down ... and all others are down ... would that be downtime for you ?

Explain that ...:confused2

I don't think you'll find your 12 hour written agreement or guarantee uptime ...

How do u define uptime ?

Do u define it as the server being accessable or you being able to reach the site ...

You might not be able to get to the site because say your ISP is down ... or a private link say from your isp to the backbone is down ... and all others are down ... would that be downtime for you ?

Explain that ...:confused2

I define as uptime the time that a server is accessable. As far for the ISP problems ...that's not a problem actually....our team is composed from people that live all in different continents. We have phone contacts...so when someone finds the site down...tries with proxys and then makes a phone to another guy of our team that lives in another part of the world! Actually we are 35 members.

I don't know if someone can provide us with the written agreement about the 99.9% uptime. I'm trying to find them ...that's why my post.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mika

I define as uptime the time that a server is accessable. As far for the ISP problems ...that's not a problem actually....our team is composed from people that live all in different continents. We have phone contacts...so when someone finds the site down...tries with proxys and then makes a phone to another guy of our team that lives in another part of the world! Actually we are 35 members.

I don't know if someone can provide us with the written agreement about the 99% uptime. I'm trying to find them ...that's why my post.

well .. talk to myacen ..

Give me a budget .. how much per month ... and i'll give you a list of hosts to try ...

well .. talk to myacen ..

Give me a budget .. how much per month ... and i'll give you a list of hosts to try ...

No this way can't work for me, thank you. I need offers here. If someone can do an offer...please be my guest.

Thank you cdudeuk18 for your interest. I appreciate that.

you wont get any offers here

http://www.webhostingtalk.com

Go there

Actually that will be my next step, I already know that place and others. I love to work with method. Every step has to be done with calm. But I'd like to give a chance to the hosts that visit FWS too. Sounds fair enough, no?

Thanks again cdudeuk18.

most of the hosts who are here .. are also there ... and are there most of the time .... on not here :eek:

Anyhow .. good luck ... i would say get a Rackspace dedi ... but i read your post :rolleyes: ... but if you start using a large about of bandwidth ( not data-transfer ) .. also server resources .. go with Rackspace for your dedi ... they wont let you down

most of the hosts who are here .. are also there ... and are there most of the time .... on not here :eek:

Anyhow .. good luck ... i would say get a Rackspace dedi ... but i read your post :rolleyes: ... but if you start using a large about of bandwidth ( not data-transfer ) .. also server resources .. go with Rackspace for your dedi ... they wont let you down

Bandwidth won't be our problem...having the experience of the actual use of the site. Âut at the end we are ready to risk and finally pay for our stupid heads. I personally know that a managed dedicated would be the best choice. But you see, it's a team project, I'm not the one to make the final decision...the majority of our team does.

We can offer this custom plan for you;

Domain name hosting
Private name servers with 2 dedicated IPs
Dedicated IP with anon FTP server
1.5GB (1536MB) Server Space
25GB Bandwidth for month
250 FTP accounts
250 Sub domains
PHP 4.1.2
mySQL 3.23.45 ( 25 databases )
Custom DNS entries
1536 POP3 email accounts
25 Mailing lists
Webmail access
FrontPage extensions
SSH2 shell access
Own Cgi-bin with Perl5
Easy upgrades / Daily backup
Web based control panel (CPanel 4.8)
Web Statistics
24X7 email support
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 day money back assurance

Setup Fee - No
Monthly Fee - $74.95

Server IP to test traceroutes: 64.247.55.10
Upstream: InterNAP.com
Server : IBM Branded

Add-ons:

Additonal 10GB traffic: $29.95/month
Network backup : Weekly or twice per week - $10/month

You can try a trial account for 5 days before making a decision. Written contract is possible. Please contact salesATnirmani.net if interested :)

We can provide you a Special Package

Compaq Server DL320
40GB Traffic
2GB Storage
Unlim email
Unlim Mysql
Unlim Subdomains
Unlim FTP
PHP
CGI
Webmail
Interchange Shopping Cart
Lot of Preinstalled Scripts
SSH Access
And Much MUCH more...

$70.0/mo
$0.00/Setup

Blocks of 10GB Traffic ($25.00)

First Month Free, Pay only after 30 days (2nd month). We can set you up without any payment.

http://www.dominet.net/en/services.htm.

Last edited:
Please take a look at our Unix Performance Pro Plan

- 600MB of web space
- 250MB of MySQL space
- 150MB of email space
- at least 99.9% network uptime guarantee through HSRP (Hot Standby Router Protocol) setup.
- 35GB/mo of high quality bandwith fully burstable to 100Mbps.
- multi domain hosting supports for up to 12 domains with separate pop3 mailbox for each of the domains.
- as many subdomains as you need.
- One dedicated IP
- SSH Access
- $99.95/mo

For the highest perfromance, you will be hosted on a server clusters consisting of three servers:
1. Web server on a Dual P3/1Ghz, 4GB of ECC RAM, and SCSI-3 10000 rpm Hard Drives for optimal performance
2. Dedicated MySQL server on a Dual P3/866Mhz, 2GB of ECC RAM, and RAID1 protected drives
3. A Control Panel, DNS, and Mail server on a P3/850Mhz, 1GB of memory, and RAID1 protected drives.

So instead of getting one server, you will get three servers to achive the highest performance.
Our servers are located inside InterNAP datacenter (Boston, MA) with redundant connectivity of nine major providers, UUNet, ATT, Sprint, BBN/Genuity, Verio, Cables and Wireless, Global Crosings, Qwest, and Digex.

Since you need more webspace and less transfer, I will have to make a custom quote for you. We can make a deal so that you can have 1.5GB of web space with 25GB/mo of bandwith also for $99.95/mo.

I hope my offer does fit your needs.

regards,
Dave@FluidHosting.com

i'm just curious .. what's your team about?

and btw, I can confirm that NIRMANI is a damn good host, lightning speed, fast email support and AN ALMOST PERFECT UPTIME!!! (on my site)

Last edited:
We can provide:

-Domain name (Sub) hosting
-1 GB Webspace
-25 GB Data transfer
-php,cgi,perl,database...etc..
-SSH2

24X7 support
99.9% uptime guarantee
30 day money back guarantee

We use Plesk not Cpanel!

Bandwith Provider: