• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

T35 is Back

Cracker

-
NLC
Well, after three weeks of bad luck with the UPS, T35 has finally got their new servers hooked up to their brand new premium tier 1 datacenter and is ready to accept file uploads from existing members (new signups still aren't accepted, as far as I know, but they probably will be soon). However, since UPS lost the original servers, and T35 had to get new ones, all members will have to re-upload their sites - Alex had the database containing all the user information backed up, so existing members won't need to sign up again, just re-upload their sites.

Well... T35.com IS moving on up...

Congratulations T35 and its users! :)

But I find it a pity T35 users must re-upload their sites. :(

My site startrek.t35.com not work (not work all pages, not only main page index.php) :(

Also I can't connect with FTP, but I can't upload my files.

Hey,
new to the posting part of the forum but I've been searching here for about a week taking in the nice posts and things you have here. :D I have been to t35.com for about 3 weeks, and have waited this long to join their services, only to try and register and have it not work...does anyone know when it will be back up?

(none)

no, it won't be back up untill they move.

if you email the webmaster, he/she won't email back.

cyaz

I'm not sure if T35 is supposed to accept new signups now. I think they do, but I've seen a couple complaints in their forum that it isn't working.

Those poor fools...Only 3 weeks? ROTFLMAO

C'mon...Anyone who has unlimited space on their front page has got a screw loose...and anyone who signs up for php that's in the safe mode has a major bolt loose. :rolleyes:

Whatever he's paying you Cracker, it's not enuf. ogre2

Last edited:
Originally posted by zoobie
Those poor fools...Only 3 weeks? ROTFLMAO

C'mon...Anyone who has unlimited space on their front page has got a screw loose...and anyone who signs up for php that's in the safe mode has a major bolt loose. :rolleyes:

Whatever he's paying you Cracker, it's not enuf. ogre2

1) I don't use PHP for my website, so I don't know how that works.

2) T35 has been offering "unlimited" space for more than four years now. I think Alex knows what he is doing. He truly does not set a limit - I've seen one webmaster there using 700 megs of webspace, and that's even with T35's 250 kb file size limitation.

3) How dare you accuse Alex of giving me kickbacks! T35 doesn't have that kind of money to go around paying people to infiltrate free webspace forums! I'm just a happy T35 user.

Last edited:
Back