• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suspended Page Generator

Dan

Bullah
NLC
So many times, as a hosting provider, I have almost felt sick from looking at the default cPanel Suspended Page that shows up instead of a website that is suspended. It’s horrible. I am sure there are others out there that feel the same.
This is what prompted me to design a small piece of software that will assist you in designing an attractive and informative Suspended Page design for your hosting service.
No HTML or CSS knowledge is required, as the script already contains these. All you will have to do is answer a few questions.

Download:
Click Here

Runs direct on your DeskTop. No Installation involved.

TaTa

ps - I was told to post it here.

Id probly combine all the color steps into 1 page.
Same with the borders.
Maybe even include a thumbnail type preview as you change the colors.

No worries mate.

I will not be making any more versions of this. I am working on something else that is taking up all of my time. Also writing an ebook on the Hosting Industry, which will outline the scams, the good, bad, ugly, the secrets and so forth.

Hey Dan,

Great tool but my security software reported it as a threat. Listed it as: Event" "Program Library Injection"

It still worked though. Just thought it'd be nice for you to know.

Hey Dan,

Great tool but my security software reported it as a threat. Listed it as: Event" "Program Library Injection"

It still worked though. Just thought it'd be nice for you to know.

Hi mate.

I can guarantee there are no threats in that software. No spyware, adware, viruses, nothing.

So many times, as a hosting provider, I have almost felt sick from looking at the default cPanel Suspended Page that shows up instead of a website that is suspended. It’s horrible. I am sure there are others out there that feel the same.
This is what prompted me to design a small piece of software that will assist you in designing an attractive and informative Suspended Page design for your hosting service.
No HTML or CSS knowledge is required, as the script already contains these. All you will have to do is answer a few questions.

Download:
Click Here

Runs direct on your DeskTop. No Installation involved.

TaTa

ps - I was told to post it here.

Hello Sir Dan

your link is dead, now

can you fresh it ( reupload )

dead link : http://danriordan.net/software/SuspendedPageGenerator.zip

does anyone have a copy, the link is dead

I think it is officially dead! That's the reason OP is not updating this thread.

I use simple HTML & CSS to design my suspended page. Anyone can do such a small coding :p
The advantage of it is, it's total customizable!

I think it is officially dead! That's the reason OP is not updating this thread.

I use simple HTML & CSS to design my suspended page. Anyone can do such a small coding :p
The advantage of it is, it's total customizable!

Yah i can design one myself, it just sounded fun to try.

Back