• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Surpasshosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
netnexus said:
I advise you not to go with them. I am experiencing loads of downtime this month, and their "24.7" techsuppor tseems to be asleep right now.

Can anyone get onto www.fictionpost.com

You dont even deserve to be hosted. You are running a nulled version of vBulletin.

Yellowmc said:
You dont even deserve to be hosted. You are running a nulled version of vBulletin.
Actually, no I'm not. I have a customer number, and I inputted it in before installation.

EDIT: yea, surpass fixed up my error but then claimed there was never anything wrong, despite the fact for a good 20 min none of my friends could get to the site.

Last edited:
ServeFast is willing to help you.

We will offer you a refugee special

get double the space and bandwitdh you already have (if you can prove what you get) for the same price as you pay now.

netnexus said:
Actually, no I'm not. I have a customer number, and I inputted it in before installation.

EDIT: yea, surpass fixed up my error but then claimed there was never anything wrong, despite the fact for a good 20 min none of my friends could get to the site.

netnexus said:

Nope. You are using a nulled version of vBulletin 3.0.7, nulled by scriptmafia.

XTR Host said:
Someone is in trouble. Netnexus, I think we should go have a talk with Jelsoft.

http://www.fictionpost.com/clientscript/vbulletin_quickreply.js

See where it says "SCRiPTMAFiA 2005 - THE DiRTY HANDS ON YOUR SCRiPTS" that means that it is illegal. I also took a screenshot of that incase you feel like changing it.
Ok. You go and do what you have to, my friend. All they are going to do is contact my host, my host will ask me to remove it, and all is fair because I have already done so.

Last edited:
For that I can see many hosts refusing you a service. Not a good thing to use illegal software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back