• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Super Cheap hosting requested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djyox

I've only got a few small requests for my super cheap hosting request.
1) ~$2/month, OR (would rather pay yearly) ~$24/year
2) 99.5%+ Uptime
3) Host who has been around for a while, and plans to be around for a while
4) Upgrading options for when/if the site grows.
5) PHP/MySQL/cpannel/Fantastico/image manager (all that good stuff)

I'm open on space, I would figure even 500 or less would do me fine to start with. I plan to have a comunity type site (like myspace, but not as big, and for jetskiers only)

I'm looking to get started ASAP! Please ask any questions I may have left out.

If it saves me some coin, and will help the host out, I would be more than happy to put a "Hosted by _______" at the bottom of every page...

Dear djyox,

If $3.00/month is still within your budget, I would be glad to help you out. We can offer you our RadixONE package:

3000MB Disk Space
30GB Monthly Transfer
$3.00/month (you can pay monthly, quarterly and yearly)

All our hosting packages include PHP, MySQL, cPanel, Fantastico, and much more (refer to our website).

Feel free to check out our server uptime and read some reviews from our clients.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website:

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Your hosting seems great, and a great value, however, because I wont use hardly any of that space, I may hold out to see if I can get just a bit cheaper. However, I would guess that after a year I would be looking to something like your offering...

Would you offer some type of discount for the first year if I pay the whole year up front?

Your hosting seems great, and a great value, however, because I wont use hardly any of that space, I may hold out to see if I can get just a bit cheaper. However, I would guess that after a year I would be looking to something like your offering...

Would you offer some type of discount for the first year if I pay the whole year up front?

I'll go ahead and allow this for shared Lite

Space 1 gig
Brandwidth: 30 gigs

Price per month $3.99

Contact our sales team now to arrange a yearly discount.

How dose this sound?

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansOur Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Want free months? Well Get'em!
Seriously, what is better then getting free stuff? We have made it possible to get free hosting from Nixism, learn more..

Do you really need to bump threads all the time? They have clearly found hosting, It's just not healthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back