• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suddenly..

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Is it me or suddenly everyone has a huge rep and a bold username? :knockedou

Just asking, as it seems to be more people than before

There will always be more people with bold. You can't really expect the members on FWS not to progress, eh?

I just got mine recently.

Is it me or suddenly everyone has a huge rep and a bold username? :knockedou

Just asking, as it seems to be more people than before

I don't have a huge rep. People who were newbies a few months back have somehow got ungodly rep.

Maybe 2000 posts and 2 years? Everyone who has posted in this thread is bold.

If it was moved to two years, the following people would be un-boldified:
  • Tree (He'll be bolded in Aug)
  • stuffradio (He'll be bolded in Oct)
  • Keagle (Next year in May he'll be bolded.)

Or is the bolded part for the 1/2000 posts?

Last edited:
Once I asked people to give me bad rep just to see what would happen after the chicken crossed the road. It made me "infamous". ;)
I was also surprised at just how much influence these rep points have. Some people's views and comments towards me were completed based on my negative rep and not what I actually said.

So I decided to grow up and disable it.

It doesn't really matter does it?

I suppose not, because I regged in 2002.

Once I asked people to give me bad rep just to see what would happen after the chicken crossed the road. It made me "infamous". ;)
I was also surprised at just how much influence these rep points have. Some people's views and comments towards me were completed based on my negative rep and not what I actually said.

So I decided to grow up and disable it.

Ah yes, the good 'ol days when LeX still had that avatar someone complained was "getting more and more undressed."

Last edited:
Well, the fact that everyone who posted here is bold prooves my point.

Instead of increasing the requirements for bold, you could create another user group

Jealous? :p. I have more posts than you Alfie, but I haven't been here as long. Well, I'm not fussed either way. And no, I don't have a huge rep, I'm #4. :(

Back