• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stupid Free Requests

Exactly, this is the request I am talking about:

Hellow. Im am new to these stuffs. All I know is that this phpBB needs php and mysql. Any one can offer these kinds of tings to me? I need a lot of space and unlimited bandiwdth please. I know no such hosts and I want to post my new board for everybody. I also require a host with can host my files for no money pleaz. Please, no tripod.co.uk or host *** which offers exactly what I wan't but deleted my site because its a waste I dont wanna. Please sorry my englis i am from country *** <>USA, Canada or any English Speaking Country .

Even though we offer them, they don't like the ads, or the speed, or the color of the site. It just really pees me off to see how much people expect for free in this world.

P.S. Ive been really busy 7trax if your still interested in your pic Ill send it soon.

Originally posted by striker
If you made the file yourself, that's a different story, but still, you will need a lot of luck to find someone to host anything more than 8mb in size.
Ok, don't get all over me but i want to say something (i'm a newbie here, but not a newbie at websites and forums)

I have a site, with files made by myself (all of them) not copied and I also have an opinion on this matter.

I can think of one reason why people want so much for free. These guys were literally spoon fed. They recieved everything they want, and now when they see *poor* people trying to get free hosting honestly, they think it's "cool" to do so. So they go around trying. The bad thing is that they expect to be spoon fed here as well. If you're a beggar you can't ask for a Prosche instead of a generous $2 bill someone gives you. Same goes for Freehosting. These people think that they can get anything that they want, just becuase they feel like it. They should really wake up from their stupidity.

Myself, I have been looking for cheap and free things becuase I have restraints, becuase I can't get everything I want (on the other hand, I am well off still).

Ok I know that this "philosophy lesson" by me was stupid but I like to express my opinions a lot.. Sorry.. ;)

I have a number of large files that I've made myself. And since my site is relatively popular, I need a decent amount of bandwidth. I know I've said here what I need all this space/bandwidth for. In general, strict application websites don't host gaming sites, and gaming sites aren't too keen on hosting mod sites (unless it's for Quake or something). I don't require anything extra. I don't have any forums or special scripts. But I can't find anything other than Web1000, which isn't any good, because of its traffic restrictions.

Who would've thought that the most basic would be the most rare? ;)

Back