• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Streaming Web Site

BenRu

Hi.

I need a hosting with 1TB from space on disc, unlimited bandwidth, possibility of raising videos and of doing streaming. It could install the applications necessary for the streaming, all free, as ffmpeg.
It could lodge adult content and that does not have a very high price.

Regards :wave:

Hi.

I need a hosting with 1TB from space on disc, unlimited bandwidth, possibility of raising videos and of doing streaming. It could install the applications necessary for the streaming, all free, as ffmpeg.
It could lodge adult content and that does not have a very high price.

Regards :wave:

That simply doesn't exist. If someone offers you that, he's just after some quick cash and he'll kick you off the server once your site starts consuming more than a couple of GB.

Also, please read the sticky threads before posting. It's not allowed to request unlimited disk space and/or bandwidth. Why? Because it's not possible.

Yeah, theres just no way you'll get this from a Shared Host. If you're in need of this, you should definately be looking at a Dedicated Server.

Then you will require a dedicated server. Any host that is offering you a shared or reseller with those specifications is simply lying to you. If you really require about 20TB bandwidth you can look to about... $500+ a month.

Then you will require a dedicated server. Any host that is offering you a shared or reseller with those specifications is simply lying to you. If you really require about 20TB bandwidth you can look to about... $500+ a month.

Going to add to this

You would need more than a dedicated server. If you expect to trasnfer 20tb of bandwidth then you would also need a dedicated port. Probbly a 100mb DEDICATED port.

I looked around real quick and just for that connection you are looking at anywhere from $1000 to $4000 per month and thats not including the server.

The server alone would have to be very beefy to even put out that kind of bandwidth if im correct.

By that I mean some crappy old p3 server wont be able to push that kind of data you would need some major power and for a server that would be powerful enough to do that you are probably looking at around $500

edit: I just went to softlayers site and did a setup on a server that would be able to push that kind of data and not get killed in the process and with all the charges and the 100mb/s dedicated port you would be looking at $2938.00.

Shared hosting can not provide you with what you want you need a big dedicated server. :)

Last edited:
Start off with small hosting and upgrade as you need to. When you're ready, get a dedicated server with an unmetered or dedicated port.

i will try to host it for you , but there is 1 rule for it

what you willing to pay for it ^^

and for how long you need it

i own 2 master resellers whit can provide the space that is needed but it all depends what you place on it to see where i need to place it (on my old host or my new host )

if you are intrested (becouse i dont see any1 els) then you can see a previeuw of the thing you want on http://www.dehost.org (my old host )

for the rest , you need to contact me on my forum / email to make the acceptment (i only accept paypal)

if you want to see the price list that i aim offering then please go to
http://www.powerchaos.info/hosting (press on the buy button of the reseller to send me a email)

Greets From The Crasher

Last edited:
The plan " pro reseller " has bandwidth unlimited ... and as they say here, it is impossible.

In addition, it has space very small on disc.

Unlimited Bandwidth is kind of impossible... There has to be a limit somewhere. That is why you see Youtube with thousands of servers around the world all clustered together to give them the speed and performance it needs.

This guy obviously doesnt know anything about hosting...

Start with freewebs and work your way up if your this unknowledged about webhosting

BenRu, I think that you need dedicated server at least high bandwidt = high CPU usage. I haven't seen your postings (maybe missed) what are you going to use that for?

I can offer you a powerful Xeon Server with 2 TB disk space, and 75 Mbps flatfee for $900/m. This server would be in Europe.

PM for details.

Back