• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Still no classic FWS forum theme, hey?

I'm already used to this default grey theme. It is used by many forums, and to be honest, it looks clean and nice. It's better than a gaming community where I am member, their theme really hurt my eyes (they have only 2 themes: one in bright orange and another dark one).

One could probably get used to anything, and the look is not bad at all, but it does have a feeling of clutter, so much so that one has to train the eye to find the Forum links, particularly since there is a big ad situated directly under the links. Anyway, one probably gets used to it eventually. Is there any possibility of making those links larger? Also the smilies are a bit dated. Would be great to have 10-15 really good ones instead of 130.
:)

One could probably get used to anything, and the look is not bad at all, but it does have a feeling of clutter, so much so that one has to train the eye to find the Forum links, particularly since there is a big ad situated directly under the links. Anyway, one probably gets used to it eventually. Is there any possibility of making those links larger? Also the smilies are a bit dated. Would be great to have 10-15 really good ones instead of 130.
:)

:spam:

I personally like our smilies :evilb:

Oh, :stfucolin:

:spam:

I personally like our smilies :evilb:

Oh, :stfucolin:
:confused4 Not sure what to make out of your comment. I thought the topic of this discussion was the FWS Forum theme. I also thought I made constructive criticism. If I hurt your sensibilities apologies for that. Perhaps someone could also advise what this discussion is supposed to be about if it is not about the FWS Forum theme or did I get the complete wrong end of the stick?

:confused4 Not sure what to make out of your comment. I thought the topic of this discussion was the FWS Forum theme. I also thought I made constructive criticism. If I hurt your sensibilities apologies for that. Perhaps someone could also advise what this discussion is supposed to be about if it is not about the FWS Forum theme or did I get the complete wrong end of the stick?

Staying on topic is a crime. Won't you think of the puppies?

Muppets :evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb::evilb:

Yadda Da Da Da Da

Sorry don't know what came over me!

Back