• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steve Jobs resigns

Doesn't matter who innovates, as long as somebody innovates, in the end, we, as consumers, win.

Why should you give a ----ing ---- as to who/which company innovates more, all you should care about is the end product that suits your needs or preferences.
There's no point rooting for any particular company, they're not doing it for you anyway (it's all about your MONEY), you don't get anything in return for your loyalty, so why the blindness, eh?

iPhone 5 might be the last product of him, but there is a popular image of Jobs' iPad screen shot on the internet recently, he still work so hard.

Tablets are retarded no matter who made it.

A little off topic, but I agree with this.

Who the ---- would want to spend hundred of dollars on something that's almost as big as a closed laptop. Wouldn't your arms get tired of holding the damn thing constantly and then pecking away at with it your other hand?

A little off topic, but I agree with this.

Who the ---- would want to spend hundred of dollars on something that's almost as big as a closed laptop. Wouldn't your arms get tired of holding the damn thing constantly and then pecking away at with it your other hand?

thats why the cases fold to make a stand and you can set it down and use very comfortably. and they are retarded if you dont have a good use for one, but, if i gave you mine for two hours to use, you would find a use for it. its especially handy at home when i dont want to bust my laptop out just to get on the web and check my bank or something simple. much easier to use my iPad. i used to think they were totally retarded too though, so, i can see why someone would feel that way.

I think they're a real niche market kinda thing. I think for me, it's the same reason why some people prefer phones that still have a physical keyboard on them. I'd rather type on a keyboard on my laptop.

I see some practical uses in certain occupations, but for just home personal use, I don't see the point.

the only thing i can see for home and personal use is for someone like my GF's mom where she just wants to check her mail and occasionally browse the web, read books and watch movies when on an airplane. its perfect for her and keeps her from replacing her laptop since i keep it loaded with new things for her. but, i have to admit that mine has become handy to just have lying around the house and pick up to quickly check my mail or something.

the main reason i got one was for being able to load site mockups on it so that i can go meet with a client and pull up their stiff on my iPad that is a fraction of the weight of my laptop. i also want to develop apps, and i want to make an app for my clothing line. but, for someone to just have to have, it is a bit stupid, but, more practical than you may realize.

the only thing i can see for home and personal use is for someone like my GF's mom where she just wants to check her mail and occasionally browse the web, read books and watch movies when on an airplane. its perfect for her and keeps her from replacing her laptop since i keep it loaded with new things for her. but, i have to admit that mine has become handy to just have lying around the house and pick up to quickly check my mail or something.

the main reason i got one was for being able to load site mockups on it so that i can go meet with a client and pull up their stiff on my iPad that is a fraction of the weight of my laptop. i also want to develop apps, and i want to make an app for my clothing line. but, for someone to just have to have, it is a bit stupid, but, more practical than you may realize.

When I start publishing apps and making money, I definitely want to own an iPad 2 at least. Otherwise, something like the HP Touchpad I'm trying to get at the awesome sale price, is more than enough for what I want to do with it... mostly just taking Textbooks to University.

I don't really get the e-mail thing. It seems way easier to reply to e-mail on a laptop than it does an iPad.

Textbooks though, yes, that's a winner right there. I also see it being a good tool for doctors. All those charts they have to look at can all be consolidated into one little pad.

I don't really get the e-mail thing. It seems way easier to reply to e-mail on a laptop than it does an iPad.

Textbooks though, yes, that's a winner right there. I also see it being a good tool for doctors. All those charts they have to look at can all be consolidated into one little pad.

I can type decently when the phone or tablet is held horizontally. On a tablet, it would be similar to a keyboard, although the neck would be a bit soar after a while if it is laying flat.

most people have a case or smartcase that holds it at an angle, and it is quite comfortable having it on my desk at work and typing a list of things i need to do for work. lying flat is just stupid, and yes, would cause a pain. as for the e-mail, it is super handy. i dont have a 3g one, just a wifi, but, i have the verizon 4g myfi hotspot, and i connect it to that while im am at work or somewhere with no internet, and i use that to get my business emails that i respond to randomly during the day. it makes it so i am not killing my 2GB of bandwidth on my phone to pull up large email attachments, and i can see the email on a much larger screen than my phone. trust me, very handy.

I think the person with his wealth (and health, btw) should resign. I would do the same. Maybe even earlier. to be able to do completely what I want.

truth.

He's now free to go be the pretentious asshat he always dreamed of being as a young boy. Maybe his LSD trips this time will kill his cancer.

Back