• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from hostyours.net if you don't like alot of bullsh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.
he might not even be a minor.... seems like someone who just doesnt know what they're doing, and wont take it seriously.

As for paypal... I'm thinking of switching to another provider because of their apparent disregard for their users actions.

Paypal is by far one of the safest ways of transferring money online, it's not the merchant provider you need to change it's your hosting provider.

Also, are you gonna tell us the username of the person ? out of curiosity

It is enough for me to have a look at his website in order to realise that his hosting is waste of money. Even more, he sounds like a chield...

thats pretty amusing. Man there needs to be some sort of regulation for the hosting industry.

Like what, never in a million years would that happen :lol:.

Only one root, police job, get them to call his parents & job done. Don't mess with paypal as your knocking on a door & theirs no one home.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your bad expierences

It's very very important that you check hosts before you signup.... Less price isn't worth it if your webhost is unreliable and your website is down more than it's up.

Check out different forums, Hosting Directories and review sites before you signup.

Anyways, good luck :)
Lea.

You will most likely win the dispute. When it comes to PayPal, disputes are always in the favor of the buyer.
Wrong! Web hosting subscriptions and other non-physical services do not fall
under Paypal buyer protection and the moment you point out to Paypal that
the dispute is actually over an online hosting payment, the case is usually
closed immediately in the merchant's favor and a heavy worded warning sent
out to the buyer not to ever try to make such a complaint again.

No matter how good of a host you are, you will eventually run into idiots who
try to make a dispute and we have won every single time and in some cases
actually got the buyer terminated from Paypal in some cases just for making
the mistake of actually filing a dispute with Paypal.

And then there is other uses of knowing dispute Policy ...

In one particular case, a customer signed up with us and then filed a dispute
about 30 seconds after signing up claiming they never received their
hosting account. Once we pointed out Paypal's own policy on disputes
combined with the fact that the dispute was initiated only 30 seconds
after the purchase, the customer ended up not only paying us $8.95 but
also an additional $700.00 forcibly removed from their bank by Paypal
and MasterCard and written apologies given to us by both Paypal and the
customer attempting the fraudulent dispute.

Hello,

If you dont mind me asking, what made you go in for something like that, thats quite a lot of imagination...lol...Believe me mate, its quite obvious that their hosting offers are not very common.:rolleyes2

Well yet, if you are interested, i could help you with something that will suite you the best in any kind of hosting packages.:angel:

<rage>
why the hell do hosting cos do this its just stupid!
I would give anything to host all these people they threat like crap
there should be a law against this type of thing it puts a bad name out for everyone
and is just lame!

IF YOU CANT STICK WITH HOSTING FOR THE LONG RUN AND DO IT RIGHT DONT DO IT AT ALL
</rage>
:p im so sick of hosts like this they give all hosts a bad name!
Yes iv ran in to alot of issues with hosts befor
I still face them everyday with dam datacenters lol it seems service is really hard to find now
EG:2 weeks ago I told my datacenter they stuffed my server on install it had a massive memory leak after about 5 days thats the end of it it needed a reboot or it just went wrong

These dumbasses did f all untill i made them 3rd time round I forced action I told them Im not waiting for another forced reboot your going to fix it now they then ran many tests and found the issue
It seemed there techs where to lazy to just get off there --- and test it in the first place
SInce then its running fine and they have learnt something messing with me = bad!
:p

Last edited:
I know him from MSN, he offered me a really cheap plan for resellers.

I said ill get back to him, and i had school that day, so i decided to add HostYours to my siteuptime list, i came back, 55percent uptime in what, 8 hours?

Definatly not recommended, probably another reseller > reseller > reseller, with rubbish customer support.

For some reason I have dubbled posted and 2 totaly differnt opions :S
This is about one of the worst mistakes ever so please ignore this post.

Last edited:
What is this all about web services and paypal? Paypal reversed a payment for a dedicated server, when we posted the information in the dispute comments! Paypal do not care, they will always refund the buyer even if you paid for web hosting or dedicated servers.

What is this all about web services and paypal? Paypal reversed a payment for a dedicated server, when we posted the information in the dispute comments! Paypal do not care, they will always refund the buyer even if you paid for web hosting or dedicated servers.

no... they state quite cearly they will not go near virutal products...

no... they state quite cearly they will not go near virutal products...

How come we lost ~$500 this month due to reversed paypal payments then?

Paypal still reversed the payment after we posted the server details in the dispute... They stick up for the buyer, not the seller.

paypal drives me nuts. I have been considering for awhile to just pull the plug on them. I haven't really run into any chargeback issues thank god but with all the stories I hear about it I really hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back