• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from hostyours.net if you don't like alot of bullsh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver9990

I signed up with hostyours.net and had nothing but problems, I was promised that my backups would be restored and then was told to do it myself. Support was none existant except for 1 person, the one who promised to restore the backups. My advice is to just stay far away from there.

With some of the prices that they advertise it is a risk. Hopefully you learned something from this and move on to a more reliable host.

And yes, the site is inaccessible for me as well.

This is really not good thing to hear.
This is why it is always important to search about hosting companies before you choose. However, I would suggest that you keep trying to contact the person in a nice way.

Dates: Domain Created 05-sep-2006

I actually did a whois on the domain, but I read the creation date wrong... I swear I'm dyslexic sometimes. I could have sworn I saw 06-sep-2005 but I checked again and saw 2006 :(

Oh well, I opened a paypal dispute since I havent been able to contact him.

I actually did a whois on the domain, but I read the creation date wrong... I swear I'm dyslexic sometimes. I could have sworn I saw 06-sep-2005 but I checked again and saw 2006 :(

Oh well, I opened a paypal dispute since I havent been able to contact him.

This could be an interesting dispute..keep us posted? I want to see how paypal deals with this.

You will most likely win the dispute. When it comes to PayPal, disputes are always in the favor of the buyer.

The worst thing you can do is submit the paypal dispute, you are going to get nothing out of it as it's a digital service, it's not covered by paypal and they will not act on the transaction. If you submit and seller states that it's a intangible item, you can kiss your money goodbye.

Best way to solve the problem is contact the seller.

exactly what happened, I updated it to a claim when he started calling me names, and they dismissed it.

got fuc*ked over, and paypal doesnt care.

He's probably watching this thread, wetting his nappies.

Since it's more than 1 person effected you might be able to create some pressure on the guy to provide the refund, together.

Alert him of this thread and let's see what he's got to say.

I already did, he didnt seem to care too much..

We're talking about a refund right now.... But I'm not getting my hopes up, he says he wont have the money for 14 business days, since he just purchased a new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back