• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Fehosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
as your running a company the info would be public domain

Information about the company's: location, owner, contact details, incorporating documents, and a few other things are all public record. Any legitimate company can be searched via the Secretary of State's Business Entity Division for the state in which the business is licensed.

Hello,

We don't run a company off a VPS server wow you look very hard dont you....

And the info posted is not the OWNERS so why post info about someone else? that has NOTHING to do with the company? and if you do look now you can find the owner of FeHosting.com but i guess thats too hard for some of you...

If you known anything we had Resellers OFF a VPS Servers We have our Own servers to run VPS Servers OFF Of. But then again you never knwon that because you don't take the time to read up on things.

Last edited:
That's fine if they don't want to remove a post such as that we have called our local PD and they are looking into it as it's posting info about someone that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPNAY!

Hahaha.... good luck with that. :classic2:

If that's the case and you took on existing clients you are responsible for them, don't blame the datacenter the responsibility lands at your feet I'm afraid. But still Dini lost his clients, refund would be great (if it includes lost earnings and standing with those clients including future losses due to this) if anyone should be taking action guess who it is...

Would that be - Michael?

If it is then the info posted by your friend (who is hopefully trying to get you to clear up problems that could follow you around rather than be dealt with, so a proper friend who's kicking you up the proverbial one to get you to do it) then as your running a company the info would be public domain (correct me if I'm wrong Deeplist, your neck of the woods across there)

And this poor showing doesn't look good on you for being the new incumbent owners - fehosting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6

I'm glad you popped in to give your say on the matter and won't go for the jugular as you've been good enough to make yourself public.

Search Dini's posts and you'll see he's stable and sensible quite adept in fact and has been around the block several times so it's not a winging 14 year old your dealing with and give him some due respect in his case, which is a strong one, as loosing all your clients you have built up wouldn't be something you would want either is it. :)

Post the good reviews! fehosting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37

Oh but you did not want to post that =)

I did have a post out but I can't add links so it wipe it out. Your lucky because I can't remember what i have type out now...

But name one Host who don't have a few bad reviews? oh you can't because it's not true We have very happy clients and I will be sure to let them know about this so they can chime in and show you we are NOT as bad as this guy made it out to be...

Dini is a OLD old client and was on a vps server with vpslatch and now they are hostdime and the server is good as ever. The downtime he had was with vpslatch team not us They did have issues with the HDD as you can see but we did not LOST any data as you can see he got his data back. Not my issues if his clients don't like him anymore!

If that was directed to me, you can put up or shut up. This is a public forum.

We all know this is a Forum =) put it to good use and not spam out!!!

This thread should be closed and reopen by the starter! His issues have been deal with and gone now and he did get his full hosting time...

--FeHosting.com

After 3 months you decide to come and try to defend yourself? Are you serious?

Hello everyone,

Well i had an email letting me know about this place and this one bad review here.

To start off with YES we had alot of downtime and issues with our VPS at VPS Latch and they did nothing about it. Now that it's under the HostDime support it has yet to go offline!

If this client had issues with our Hosting I would be more then happy to refund them if they have not got one OR give them free hosting to show them we are alive and good with our support and servers. We do try and help the resellers as much as we can but with our Budgetline of VPS Servers we do most of our work on our VPS Node;s. If you have questions for us we are more then happy to help by emailing sales@fehosting.com or support@fehosting.com

You can also email me at michael@fehosting.com and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Thank you very much
FeHosting
Yah, I am sure he really wants free hosting from a company that seems to be ridiculously unreliable, unsupportive and unprofessional. Tell us why there was an unacceptable time for replying to his support ticket, and only seemed to reply when profanity was used?

hat's fine if they don't want to remove a post such as that we have called our local PD and they are looking into it as it's posting info about someone that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPNAY!
Really? Your local PD is going to search the internet and deal with a problem that could be global? Who the hell are you trying to convince and intimidate? The PD would not take on such an act unless the 2 people live in the same city or remotely close to one another.

Trying to force someone to close/delete a thread because of a bad review is ridiculous. Perhaps you should have thought about all this 3 months ago when you had the plethora of problems and seemingly refusal to deal with your customers and problems in a timely fashion.

After 3 months you decide to come and try to defend yourself? Are you serious?

Yah, I am sure he really wants free hosting from a company that seems to be ridiculously unreliable, unsupportive and unprofessional. Tell us why there was an unacceptable time for replying to his support ticket, and only seemed to reply when profanity was used?

Really? Your local PD is going to search the internet and deal with a problem that could be global? Who the hell are you trying to convince and intimidate? The PD would not take on such an act unless the 2 people live in the same city or remotely close to one another.

Trying to force someone to close/delete a thread because of a bad review is ridiculous. Perhaps you should have thought about all this 3 months ago when you had the plethora of problems and seemingly refusal to deal with your customers and problems in a timely fashion.

You must not know what you are talking about as i see it....

Yes 3 months later i come here to show who we are as a Company that does not do what these users say... If i known about this 3 months ago I would of been here doing the same. I just got a note about this only a week ago by a OLD Friend of mine local friend btw/ She inform me about this bad review and told me i should reply. So i did...

I do not know if he got a refund or worked it out as he has yet to call me back on my phone or pick up my phone calls to him, As we would love to work out his issues But i can't do anything about him not able to help his own clients that is not our job and never was. This client never told us about his issues and do i remember he was not the one who was on the server that had such downtime. That all it was Downtime on a Reseller server, It happens all the time with host/..

So you agree with the use of profanity is OK? Well you must not read any TOS that a Host has before anyone signs up they agree to it.. Within our TOS it says

FeHosting reserves the right to remove any account without prior notice. If FeHosting deactivates an account due to the direct or indirect participation of users engaging in illicit activities, any rights to a refund are forfeited by the client/reseller in control of the account at the time of the violation. Furthermore, no refunds for advance payments will be granted for deactivated accounts. Critical offenses and involvement in illegal activity will negate any perceived obligation of FeHosting to return data.

Abusive Clientele:
FeHosting may, at its discretion, suspend or terminate the service of any client/reseller who is financially delinquent, abusive/harassing to FeHosting personnel, or causes general disruption to the operation of the company and service of its users. Examples of such activity include, but are not limited to:
verbal or written abuse of FeHosting personnel (obscene language, threats, etc.)
excessive complaints or persistent disregard for alerts, warnings, and/or notices
repeated reactivation of abusive users
consistent errors or administrative changes causing unnecessary workload
spamming FeHosting email addresses, ticket systems, and/or servers
frequent late or bounced payments
issuing chargebacks
public harassment or derogatory/false/exaggerated forum/discussion group postings

And with this he did do SOME of these things to us. We just do not allow this kind of trash talk to us as we have a job to do and we do it!

Can you tell me where I am force ANYone to close/delete a thread? I never ask for it to be deleted but i did ask that it should be close as the user who made it DOES not want to reply or try and work out any issues he may of had with us FeHosting.com So with that it means the issues are done and over with and if anyone else has a issues with FeHosting.com can make a new one or take the issues up with the Host. That is the right thing to do and i see it happen on other forums that control it a bit more then this one....

Again do you know what you are talking about? Guess not because the two users who posted info about the OLD owners is in the local area of me and yes I do have local PD looking into it. You can show how you feel about this in anyway as it's the USA you know! And then User client is only a few miles away and he has yet to call us Back about his issues!

Again do show me where he never got a reply? Do you have poof because it seems you are just talking and no poof of what you say. So i take it that you have fake/flase info and that is not right to bash a host that YOu never used or plan on it.

Thank you very much,
FeHosting.com

I do not know if he got a refund or worked it out as he has yet to call me back on my phone or pick up my phone calls to him, As we would love to work out his issues But i can't do anything about him not able to help his own clients that is not our job and never was. This client never told us about his issues and do i remember he was not the one who was on the server that had such downtime. That all it was Downtime on a Reseller server, It happens all the time with host/..
Client never told you about issues? First sentence of the first post: "My reseller has been down for almost 24 hours and they wont reply to my support tickets. I ended up calling HostDime and they told me someone was working on the server because it was down indeed, but still no word from FEhosting.com"

You will also see he moved on from your service, had you read through the thread.

Can you tell me where I am force ANYone to close/delete a thread? I never ask for it to be deleted but i did ask that it should be close as the user who made it DOES not want to reply or try and work out any issues he may of had with us FeHosting.com So with that it means the issues are done and over with and if anyone else has a issues with FeHosting.com can make a new one or take the issues up with the Host. That is the right thing to do and i see it happen on other forums that control it a bit more then this one....
Does this ring a bell: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ehosting.com&p=1144010&viewfull=1#post1144010 "This post should be removed right away before we take more action on this issue." Conveniently deleted from one of your posts.

Again do you know what you are talking about? Guess not because the two users who posted info about the OLD owners is in the local area of me and yes I do have local PD looking into it. You can show how you feel about this in anyway as it's the USA you know! And then User client is only a few miles away and he has yet to call us Back about his issues!

So Kimberly is not your wife and owner/registered owner of the domain? That was posted. As the latter part of my post suggested, the PD would only get involved if 2 people lived remotely close to one another. Posting public information about the owner of a website/service that is easily accessed by anyone is certainly not against the law. I am surprised the PD didnt call you back to laugh at you.

Again do show me where he never got a reply? Do you have poof because it seems you are just talking and no poof of what you say. So i take it that you have fake/flase info and that is not right to bash a host that YOu never used or plan on it.
Never said he didnt get a reply. I will requote: "Tell us why there was an unacceptable time for replying to his support ticket, and only seemed to reply when profanity was used?"

So you agree with the use of profanity is OK? Well you must not read any TOS that a Host has before anyone signs up they agree to it.. Within our TOS it says

When a company does not answer any support/calls for days on end and forces one to start refunding money because of this refusal, profanity is certainly understandable, TOS or not. Funny how you state that: "Do not use bad words with our staff or they will not reply to such tickets." when the OP states this was the ONLY reply he received from your support team. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ehosting.com&p=1135890&viewfull=1#post1135890

Amazing service

Hello, i am a customer on FEHosting.com - I am a very happy with the service I bought (VPS). The uptime is currently 100%.

I have no problems with this hosting provider and the support is fantastic for me! I purposely asked for a custom order from FEHosting instead of going to another place, because i knew that there support was amazing! All my problems have all been solved! He will try his hardest to get requests done :)

> I think that he has got new software and things like that, if you came to host with him now, i personally think that you will be amazed with the service.

well well...

Client never told you about issues? First sentence of the first post: "My reseller has been down for almost 24 hours and they wont reply to my support tickets. I ended up calling HostDime and they told me someone was working on the server because it was down indeed, but still no word from FEhosting.com"

This Client NEVER as i know told us about his issues via support tickets. that is the only way we give out support is via our billing/support system and every client knows this because it tells you via your welcome email. We also have a load KB full of ways to get a hold of us and how to fix most issues on your own. In this case this client was Only a Reseller Account... If he would know HostDime did not own VPSLatch back then when these issues where going on, So not sure how HostDime would know about this server...

You will also see he moved on from your service, had you read through the thread.

You can also see he as moved on with this thread. So why keep it open? so you can keep talking the trash that you have no exp in?

Does this ring a bell: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ehosting.com&p=1144010&viewfull=1#post1144010 "This post should be removed right away before we take more action on this issue." Conveniently deleted from one of your posts.

Indeed it does. And we deleted it because the board took action on what needed to be done. So we removed our statement. No big deal with that as you can still see it in quotes. not trying to hide anything:lol:

So Kimberly is not your wife and owner/registered owner of the domain? That was posted. As the latter part of my post suggested, the PD would only get involved if 2 people lived remotely close to one another. Posting public information about the owner of a website/service that is easily accessed by anyone is certainly not against the law. I am surprised the PD didnt call you back to laugh at you.

Can you tell me or show me where i did say she not my wife? Hmmm

The PD would do something as these two users i am talking about DO Live by me how many times do i need to say this you must not read my post and just go off of what you want to read...

Fe-Hosting; said:

Never said he didnt get a reply. I will requote: "Tell us why there was an unacceptable time for replying to his support ticket, and only seemed to reply when profanity was used?"

Do you have poof to back up this statement? if not then it's no good. Same with me I don't know who this client is in our system as he never got back to me. If i did i would show the tickets and be more then happy to put this to rest.

When a company does not answer any support/calls for days on end and forces one to start refunding money because of this refusal, profanity is certainly understandable, TOS or not. Funny how you state that: "Do not use bad words with our staff or they will not reply to such tickets." when the OP states this was the ONLY reply he received from your support team. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...ehosting.com&p=1135890&viewfull=1#post1135890
[/QUOTE]

Again where is your poof?? Show me... We do not state we have to reply within a time frame do we? Nope we do not, But that does not mean we will sit here and wait 5 hour's to get a reply done, If we get a loads of tickets in yes it may take time to get to that one. and if all he is saying is my server is down How do we know what server or anything? Most of the time i do remember it was like that. or he would say get it online or i will **** you So then again i don't need to reply to such tickets like that BUT i did anyways to let them know we had techs working on the issue and it don't help you flooding our tickets with replys IT will slow down our work with this client....

Again get your facts right and show the poof!

-FeHosting.com

Hello, i am a customer on FEHosting.com - I am a very happy with the service I bought (VPS). The uptime is currently 100%.

How ironic, somebody just happens to sign up here, just happens to open this thread, and just happens to post a positive review. Talk about perfect timing huh? Give me a break.

How ironic, somebody just happens to sign up here, just happens to open this thread, and just happens to post a positive review. Talk about perfect timing huh? Give me a break.

Sorry don't have a kit kat bar bar :)

It just so happens that we have good clients that don't abuse us or our servers... don't you know my clients look for these kind of fake reviews to show who we are...

-FeHosting.com

don't you know my clients look for these kind of fake reviews to show who we are.

Oh of course, I'd be interested to have a forum mod/admin do an IP verification against you and this new "mystery" client of yours that has so graciously decided to come here today (of all time) and post this glorious review.

The OPs statement is all the proof anyone here needs. 3+ days before a single reply to support tickets and phone calls is unacceptable even in free hosting. You also replied that people posted info about the old owners. Since your wife is listed as the owner, I wouldnt call that an old owner, especially when that was what was listed at the time of the complaint. Regardless, as was stated there is nothing illegal about posting the information when it is public accessible anyway.

It is your responsibility to make sure clients are aware of problems and address them in timely fashions. I seriously doubt the OP will simply post for days on end with the discussion of other users and then finally move on a week after his site was down. Sure you dont have to state how long a reply will be, its common sense and good business to reply in a timely fashion, not days later. If you recall only a person stating "my server is down" then why did you not cross reference his name with your client list? Seems only appropriate that this would have been addressed immediately now would it?

So yah, while I may not have all kinds of experience with web hosting and clients, it seems I certainly have a better understanding on what is important in terms of client priorities.

I have no problems with this hosting provider and the support is fantastic for me! I purposely asked for a custom order from FEHosting instead of going to another place, because i knew that there support was amazing! All my problems have all been solved! He will try his hardest to get requests done :)

> I think that he has got new software and things like that, if you came to host with him now, i personally think that you will be amazed with the service.

Interesting how this positive review comes out of the woodwork by a person with 1 post.

Oh of course, I'd be interested to have a forum mod/admin do an IP verification against you and this new "mystery" client of yours that has so graciously decided to come here today (of all time) and post this glorious review.

I would love for that aswell. Oh don't forget to ask for a domain or server IP so you can do a whois on that aswell...

-FeHosting.com

The OPs statement is all the proof anyone here needs. 3+ days before a single reply to support tickets and phone calls is unacceptable even in free hosting. You also replied that people posted info about the old owners. Since your wife is listed as the owner, I wouldnt call that an old owner, especially when that was what was listed at the time of the complaint. Regardless, as was stated there is nothing illegal about posting the information when it is public accessible anyway.

It is your responsibility to make sure clients are aware of problems and address them in timely fashions. I seriously doubt the OP will simply post for days on end with the discussion of other users and then finally move on a week after his site was down. Sure you dont have to state how long a reply will be, its common sense and good business to reply in a timely fashion, not days later. If you recall only a person stating "my server is down" then why did you not cross reference his name with your client list? Seems only appropriate that this would have been addressed immediately now would it?

So yah, while I may not have all kinds of experience with web hosting and clients, it seems I certainly have a better understanding on what is important in terms of client priorities.

Interesting how this positive review comes out of the woodwork by a person with 1 post.

Again show me the poof of this. You are going of here say and it's not right. That's like me saying you never pick up your phone when i call so you suck...

Get your facts right and stay out of what you don't know about.

1 post because the user is NEW. what else you want when a new user register they don't start with 1000+ posts.... :evilb:

-FeHosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back