• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Fehosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic, somebody just happens to sign up here, just happens to open this thread, and just happens to post a positive review. Talk about perfect timing huh? Give me a break.

ROFLMAO!!! What are the odds of that huh? I bet I'm more likely to win tonight's Lotto than for a FE client to just happen to show up for this thread. Oh lord.
Fe-Hosting said:
We don't run a company off a VPS server wow you look very hard dont you....

Really? Well managed5.vpslatch.net certainly isn't a dedicated server. You own a dedicated server, or several, for your clients but you host your main company website on another company's VPS? BS! BS, BS, BS! You can try telling that nonsense to your clients, if you have any left, but you can't pull that crap here. Sorry. Going to have to try a wee bit harder than that.

oh lord is right....

Really? Well managed5.vpslatch.net certainly isn't a dedicated server. You own a dedicated server, or several, for your clients but you host your main company website on another company's VPS? BS! BS, BS, BS! You can try telling that nonsense to your clients, if you have any left, but you can't pull that crap here. Sorry. Going to have to try a wee bit harder than that.

OK so if we run a VPS company off a VPS then how would i make VPS servers off a VPS Server? if you know how oh do tell me!!

Like i have told you over and over and over again and again, We run our WEBSITE off a VPS with VPS Latch as they where offering cPanel/WHM VPS Servers cheap so why not pick up a VPS off our own network to host our main website.. Just so you know why we done this is so if any of our VPS Servers or node's go offline our website would still be online for support. We do not Host ANYONE on this VPS but our own website. Now, We got another VPS with them to Host our Shared and Reseller Clients on. This way we don't need to managed the server just support issues, anything else we could have the host do it.. this way we keep our cost down on cpanels and such and this way we could offer lower price package's if we are not paying for all this support. But i guess you do not know anything about this as you would know why this was done.

Again do pull your facts up and find out what you are talking about before you post.

Oh and if you have poof that we host VPS Clients on a VPS server i would LOVE to see them.

Thank you very much

-FeHosting.com:fangel:

OK so if we run a VPS company off a VPS then how would i make VPS servers off a VPS Server? if you know how oh do tell me!!

Never said you host VPS servers on your VPS server. I'm certain that's where your shared and reseller accounts are though.

Want to list some IPs from your dedicated boxes so we can check them out?

I'll eat my words. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I just don't believe you.

Fe-Hosting said:
Again do show me where he never got a reply? Do you have poof because it seems you are just talking and no poof of what you say. So i take it that you have fake/flase info and that is not right to bash a host that YOu never used or plan on it.
Fe-Hosting said:
Do you have poof to back up this statement? if not then it's no good. Same with me I don't know who this client is in our system as he never got back to me. If i did i would show the tickets and be more then happy to put this to rest.
Fe-Hosting said:
Again where is your poof?? Show me...
Fe-Hosting said:
Again get your facts right and show the poof!
Fe-Hosting said:
Again show me the poof of this.
Fe-Hosting said:
Oh and if you have poof that we host VPS Clients on a VPS server i would LOVE to see them.

Since you insist, heres your poof
4948ae0e8f2c6_92787n.jpg

Never said you host VPS servers on your VPS server. I'm certain that's where your shared and reseller accounts are though.

Want to list some IPs from your dedicated boxes so we can check them out?

I'll eat my words. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I just don't believe you.

Hello,

But i have told you before we do Host our Reseller Clients and Shared Accounts on a VPS Server... you make a big deal out of nothing because we did not try to hide it. And he was on a VPS Server with VPS Latch when they had alot of issues with there servers. At that time i was ready to move the accounts off on to our own dedicated servers we have just did not get time to do it. and about that time VPS Latch sold out to HostDime, now the VPS has been online for some time now We don't have a pingdom on these servers because we just don't put that much money into it. We are more of a VPS/Dedicated deal...

I don't want to list them here but i can PM you some test servers i have setup on all three area;s we offer. PA,LA,UK as you know your a BurstNet Reseller we have dedicated servers with Burst in the US and UK we use QuadraNet for our LA. We are not hiding anything and never will. If you ask We will tell you...

Thank you,
FeHosting.com

That's all I wanted to know. :) I don't care for hosting shared/reseller clients on a VPS, but that's neither here nor there.

That's all I wanted to know. :) I don't care for hosting shared/reseller clients on a VPS, but that's neither here nor there.

If you check your PM's you should see i sent you two things to show you what we have.

If anyone else has questions do let us know!

Oh of course, I'd be interested to have a forum mod/admin do an IP verification against you and this new "mystery" client of yours that has so graciously decided to come here today (of all time) and post this glorious review.

I'm not a mystery client! And i am just trying to get a point across! The hosting is actually brilliant and i have paid for my service for a year. I want to let people know that there is nothing wrong with this hosting service. I am from the united kingdom! lol. I am not FeHosting!

I took a look at the ip prior to approving the post as I found the sudden appearance of a customer a bit strange. The ip doesn't match any user here.

AuroraESV, please send the domain(s) you have hosted with fehosting to me here. We don't allow anonymous praise of webhosts.

Must be hard for a host rep having such troubles with clients, to defend the name when everyone is against. having a good chance I hope Sibername will never face the same thing.

And the info posted is not the OWNERS

Gowd this thread got busy - you still haven't denied that you are Michael Wayne Shockley, why not?

And the grammar has gone to hell in several posts, like more than one person was answering. Or just getting rattled (which wouldn't happen if you were innocent of all charges...).

You should realise most of us are not stupid, shock horror (bang goes the business plan), I did also post a link to your forum with bad reviews (multiple), and the link to the good ones numbered 1 - due to download speed, don't forget that's down to local download speed so doesn't count as it's just as fast as they can download.

Now we have AuroraESV suddenly appearing, might that be the hosting one, that still has a half finished shopping cart (hi Lewis) if it is the one in the UK.

New users should not just suddenly appear and back up other users, or prepare to be dumped on severely, which would be a shame as we would hope you would just be a nice new member :)

Other users that may have instigated this might be ill advised :shame:

Gowd this thread got busy - you still haven't denied that you are Michael Wayne Shockley, why not?

You're right i never did denied that. In some of my other post I did say I was Michael Wayne... I have told you before and before you just don't listen to me. I have nothing to hide!!

And the grammar has gone to hell in several posts, like more than one person was answering. Or just getting rattled (which wouldn't happen if you were innocent of all charges...).

Oh big deal if some of the grammar is not right. I do not have the best Grammar!
Sorry i will man up to that.. What else?

You should realise most of us are not stupid, shock horror (bang goes the business plan), I did also post a link to your forum with bad reviews (multiple), and the link to the good ones numbered 1 - due to download speed, don't forget that's down to local download speed so doesn't count as it's just as fast as they can download.

If you look a bit more you would see a lot of reviews about us... http://billing.fehosting.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=11

After you look here click on the links within the review to show you where they posted it. Such as WHT and others... Keep trying to bash us I love it!

Now we have AuroraESV suddenly appearing, might that be the hosting one, that still has a half finished shopping cart (hi Lewis) if it is the one in the UK.

You just can't face it that We have good clients. You want us to fail because you JUST don't like me or something. Get over your self and stop with your lame post...

New users should not just suddenly appear and back up other users, or prepare to be dumped on severely, which would be a shame as we would hope you would just be a nice new member :)

They do when they ask what is up with this Forum. I will tell them that there is fake reviews and they will come and try and show you these clients are real... haha...

Other users that may have instigated this might be ill advised :shame:

Oh wow. just oh wow. again get over your self your not that big and bad as you think buddy.

Have a great Day!

Michael.

Must be hard for a host rep having such troubles with clients, to defend the name when everyone is against. having a good chance I hope Sibername will never face the same thing.

Must be hard to not know anything at all.. Why don't you get a clue on what your posting too... You make no sense and is wasting time of others. Go spam else where buddy. Sibername bahhhhhhhhh!!!:evilb:

Here is your clue. Do a yahoo search for "fehosting.com reviews" and you will find more people then not that have written bad reviews with their experiences. Here are just a few:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1011477
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1012694
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FreebuildNet-Minecraft-Classic/165688393456346

And if you had a Host that you help build or work with I am sure i could find bad reviews. I am sure i can find bad reviews about every Host on this forum. Not a big deal and your not making your point... We all know we had bad times we all know we have bad reviews but does that stop us? Nope it will never stop us! Your just too funny to watch and looking at your post you dont have much to say or backup your statements.

Thanks.

I am sure i can find bad reviews about every Host on this forum. Not a big deal and your not making your point.

Please try and find a bad review for me. I've been hosting for over 10 years, doing business as "Decker Services" since 2006, and "DeepList PC Services" between 2001 and 2006.

Please try and find a bad review for me. I've been hosting for over 10 years, doing business as "Decker Services" since 2006, and "DeepList PC Services" between 2001 and 2006.

This message is hidden because deeplist is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

bahhh... you want a cookie? because you don't have 1000+ clients to Handel..

If you only would shut up by down. I am kind of getting sick of see your lame post. Get over FeHosting we all know you love us...:p

Ok...? I really have no response to this except I think deeplist is going to say quote:

That post is very unprofessional.

I don't have anything against Fe-Hosting though. If I got mad enough at a client or someone I would kinda do the same thing too... no offence deeplist.

And if you had a Host that you help build or work with I am sure i could find bad reviews. I am sure i can find bad reviews about every Host on this forum. Not a big deal and your not making your point... We all know we had bad times we all know we have bad reviews but does that stop us? Nope it will never stop us! Your just too funny to watch and looking at your post you dont have much to say or backup your statements.

Thanks.
You cant see the trend eh? Horrid support and excessive downtime doesnt ring a bell? Point is, several people have had the same problem the OP had, and you simply dismiss it with a childish statement: Wheres your proof?

You have been shown proof. Reviews are the backup talk. You can easily search for fehosting.com reviews and see how many people complain about the same thing. Go ahead and state something like: Prove to me with their support tickets. Guess what? People are not going to need support tickets to choose a host. They only need to look at a review, and in this case several all pointing to the relatively exact same thing: poor support and excessive downtime.

Thats the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back