• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

StaticHost

If i where StaticHost i'd be looking for a new host right now. :shame: It should only take them like three to six hours max to do all this!!

They have finally completed the OS reload. Their excuse as to why it took them so long is that they send the "OS reload complete" emails out in batches, so they had completed it before we were notified.

I am going to check everything is good to go, and if it is I will start copying over the data. :)

Regards,

Steve McManus.

My site is still down. Is this going to be complete today?.. 3 days later.

I've now got a backlog of updates to do, not to mention customer announcements. I go on away on vaction tomorrow, this couldn't have come at a worse time for me!

It's been an hour and half since you started copying data back over... When will ManifestOnline.net be back? Will I have to wait for the domain to work again?

There is a lot of data to copy, most of which is consisted of a lot of small text files. There is over 20GB of data. I will update this thread once the data has finished copying.

Regards,

Steve McManus.

jonnyboy said:
can you stick meganesport.net near the top of the pile too as we're the only people who seem to be bothered!

Are you seriously saying that? The only people bothered? :shame:

Everyone that is hosted by statichost is bothered. Not only you. (or me for that matter.)

The data is automatically being copied in Alphabetical Order. So the order in which the data is copied depends on your cPanel username. :)

Regards,

Steve McManus.

peace_hope said:
Are you seriously saying that? The only people bothered? :shame:

Everyone that is hosted by statichost is bothered. Not only you. (or me for that matter.)

only a few of us posting on this forum though

jonnyboy said:
only a few of us posting on this forum though

So what! does that mean others arn't looking in?
Don't care who's first as long as it gets done quickly?
I hope your username starts with Z :classic2:

What chance is there of problems with copying databases over? Any?
I have a horrible feeling data will be lost. :panic

The MySQL databases have already been copied.

dunno, if you require a backup of one of the databases please PM me with it's name and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Steve McManus.

Back