• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Start My own Hosting (reseller)

rajuthan said:
I can offer you this:

Disk space::50GB
Bandwidth::500GB

Cost::9.99USD /month

So your server costs about $20 per month, that's great. Please re-sell me servers for $50 (you will make $30 profit for each server then), I'll take 3 servers right now and if everything will be ok, please be sure we will order more :)

ManXP said:
So your server costs about $20 per month, that's great. Please re-sell me servers for $50 (you will make $30 profit for each server then), I'll take 3 servers right now and if everything will be ok, please be sure we will order more :)

!!! LOL

These offers are hilarious :)

ManXP said:

lol!! I wouldn't mind taking 3 too. :)

Marki said:
HOLY MOLY! THAT PLAN IS GIGANTIC!!!! but is it reliable?

U call that gigantic, check dreamhost.com they have sale of 20gb space and 1 TB bw , so might wana give them a try its only 9$ per month too :) lol now who is reliable and who is not only time can tell .:knockedou

But dreamhost has a CPU minute limit. You cna only use 60 minutes of CPU time. You can use a maximum of 150GB of bandwidth with that kind of limit.

utcrazy said:
But dreamhost has a CPU minute limit. You cna only use 60 minutes of CPU time. You can use a maximum of 150GB of bandwidth with that kind of limit.

Where does it state that as i tried to find the restrictions and couldnt find any link to the policies that state cpu usage.

utcrazy said:

Thanks for the info mate!

theres silly, then stupid, then just plain retarded. Who oversells a reseller plan for fcks sake!? See if you oversell to another reseller who oversells to his client, you'll end up with about 50% overselling.
The cheapest I can find 80 gig and 1000gig band for is $80
so your selling a $40 for $10
See if I signed up to your plan, I'd crash you servers, I would use that much, then I'd be pretty annoyed and ask for my money back.

This guy MUST be overselling.

Last edited:
Heh, I would have been able to beat craig's and nextboxhostings' offer. damn (but just a little bit). But oh well, wish you the best of luck :D

liquidparallax said:
Can Someone explain what makes this unbelievable? I know the price is extra low, but why is this not plausable?
Because if he is selling 50gb for $10, and lets say his server has a 200gb hard-drive. He could only sell 4 of those accounts, making $10 per month. $40 wont buy you a server large enough to handle the likely large ammount space he will be using, let alone the bandwidth he would be using (2tb). I posted a huge argument against him a couple of days ago, but it seems his offer was deleted. Go figure :).

Also he claims to have "Onsite chat support", but I decided to test that and it isnt true. You have 24x7 EMAIL support (well, its apparently 24x7, I doubt it though) that emails to a gmail account, its definatley not onsite chat support as he claims and any customer who believed in his own services would offer support via his own email from his own server. I also clicked on another support button, but it made you login to iPanel before you could even see what *support* you were getting. Very, very bad.

Last edited:
rajuthan said:
I can offer you this:

Disk space::50GB
Bandwidth::500GB
Features:
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
PHP, mySQL, CGI Access
Unlimited Users, domains, databasses
On site chat support
Instant Activation
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimtied Subdomain
Unlimtied Domains
Over 50++ Scripts installed
Cost::9.99USD /month

Pm me For more details

Ok so you opened on 2nd December and...:

Web server hosts 279 websites

Source: whois.sc

Now that would mean, minus your main website you have sold at least 139000GB Bandwidth

Are you for real? Now this would be pretty damn dear especially in the GNAX DC in atlanta which is where you are located

Awsome reseller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reseller Benefits - You run the game!
Private label reseller - resell to your clients under your own brand name
You set your own prices - maintain full control over your profit
Multi-currency support - credit/debit cards or PayPal payments (USD, GBP, EUR, CAD & AUD)
No billing fees - we cover all the billing expenses and offer a fraud protection, no start up fee
Full control - over your customers' hosting accounts: upgrade or renew customers’ plans
Liquid Plan Builder - create and customize your own hosting plans, put your prices on them and sell them
Resell competitive plans - in case you don’t want to use the plan creator, simply resell our two predefined plans
Turn-key templates - choose one of the 16 ready-to-use templates or apply our remote forms to your own site
Detailed statistics - complete report of each and every single sale you make
Free domain hosting - we host your reseller domain & template for free
Affordable domain price - $4.00/year with every hosting package
Professional support - available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - both to you, as a reseller, and to your clients, 1 hour response time guaranteed

Reseller API - if you want to bill your clients yourself
Flexible wallet system - get discounts with every account refill
2-tier affiliate program - 10% commissions on all affiliate sales
No obligations - Neither future obligations and deposits, nor special skills required.

Go to http://tryit.2ya.com/ and sign up for a reseller account now.
Signup link is in the upper left hand corner

Back