• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Start My own Hosting (reseller)

Marky

i wanna start my own hosting my budget is $10 dollars a month and what could i get with that. I have my own template to go n i need unlimited features. I want some type of script/program to handle all the billing n support n stuff that you can provide.

Hello,

Since you're only starting, I'd suggest iHost. I don't know if that comes with support but iHost is relitively cheap. You can provide support via email.

I can offer you the following:

2GB Space
60GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM (incl. Fantastico)
$8.99/month
Order Now

Thanks,
Mini

Do you offer free name servers? and also what do you use? i like the way your order is set out.

I can offer you our limited time special "Business Starters Package".

It comes with the following specs:
Disk space::2GB
Bandwidth::20GB
Unlimited Features
cPanel/WHM (incl. Fantastico)
Cost::2.99USD/month

We do not offer free nameservers, but you can always buy them from us.
Cost for nameservers ns1 and ns2 setup....4USD/month

We are currently running a limited time special, you can find the details here

All our regular packages are listed at http://www.smokyhosts.com/reseller_compare.php All orders can be made from here and they will be instantly activated.

For more information or support, you can always send in a mail to resellers@smokyhosts.com

Marki said:
Do you offer free name servers? and also what do you use? i like the way your order is set out.
Hello,

Yes, we do offer Private Nameservers FREE to every reseller account we offer. But, our nameservers are generic, so even if you don't get private nameservers, your clients wont know about us.

And all our plans are fully upgradable at any time, you just need to email us if you want an upgrade.

EDIT: Regarding what software we use, We use WHM AutoPilot which retails at $19.95/month http://www.whmautopilot.com but we do not provide any billing software, we only provide the hosting.

Thanks,
Mini

Last edited:
Hello,
I represent LytenHost, I'd love to make an offer on your needs, but first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Custom Reseller Plan
5,000MB of storage space
60,000MB of data transfer
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains!
Daily Backups!
Custom Nameservers!
FREE Reseller Website Template!
ALL SHARED ACCOUNT FREEBIES ARE INCLUDED!

Only $10.00 / Month | ORDER NOW!

The above account is completely custom and has been created for you. Please pm me to get started.

Have a great day!

Hi

HD Solutions can offer you:

5GB Premium Webspace
100GB Premium Bandwidth /mo
Unlimited Features
*RVSKIN* cPanel WHM & Fantastico
FREE Custom Nameservers
30 Day Money Back
99.9% Uptime (Current 100%)
Upgrade or Downgrade Anytime
Premium Dedicated 24/7 Support

Cost: $10.99/mo
Payment Via: Paypal or Stormpay

This is not a custom plan, its listed on our site.

Main Site: http://www.hostingdepartment.net
Forum: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/forum
Reseller: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/reseller.html

Extra: Dedicated IP / $2 /mo
Extra: ClientExec / $8 /mo
Extra: Bandwidth / $1.00 /per 5GB per month

Support: Most instant messengers,phone support, email, live web chat, forum & ticket.

Any questions please contact us.

Hello

For limited time, I can do a custom reseller package for you at $10/month with 1GB space and 20GB transfer. The account is using DirectAdmin, has a supporting ticket system built-in. You can try demo of DA at http://www.directadmin.com:2222/ with username as demo_reseller and password as demo

As a reseller, you will have private nameservers, and can upgrade to bigger packages anytime without any downtime

Feel free to let me know if you have any question about our services
thanks

Hello, My-E-Space.com can offer you the following Reseller package based on your request.
This is a custom package and is not listed on our website.
This is a Plan B package, so it will include the following:
1.5gb disc space
30gb bandwidth
unlimited features
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
Free Domain Name
Free 24x7 Live Tech Support
Free Billing Program $12 a month savings!
Free custom nameservers
Free Web Hosting Template
Much More!

Only $10 a month!

If you have any questions at all, please contact one our live sales dept 24 hours a dy seven days a week!

To read moreabout our Plan B resellers, please visit http://my-e-space.com/reseller.htm

Ive signed up with Nextboxhosting.com, i find their services reliable n i also have shoutcast with them :p

LYT-Michael said:
Hello,
I represent LytenHost, I'd love to make an offer on your needs, but first a little bit about us. We've been in business since October 2004 (Formally, AlternaHost.Net), we have great uptime, blazing fast servers and connections and best of all we never OVERSELL ANY of our services like most hosts! Don't get oversold! Make the perfect decision, Choose Us!

Custom Reseller Plan
5,000MB of storage space
60,000MB of data transfer
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains!
Daily Backups!
Custom Nameservers!
FREE Reseller Website Template!
ALL SHARED ACCOUNT FREEBIES ARE INCLUDED!

Only $10.00 / Month | ORDER NOW!

The above account is completely custom and has been created for you. Please pm me to get started.

Have a great day!

This is definitely the best deal. I checked out the templates and they are awesome. Support is great as well. :)

I can offer you this:

Disk space::50GB
Bandwidth::500GB
Features:
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
PHP, mySQL, CGI Access
Unlimited Users, domains, databasses
On site chat support
Instant Activation
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimtied Subdomain
Unlimtied Domains
Over 50++ Scripts installed
Cost::9.99USD /month

Pm me For more details

rajuthan said:
I can offer you this:

Disk space::50GB
Bandwidth::500GB
Features:
Cpanel/WHM/Fantastico
PHP, mySQL, CGI Access
Unlimited Users, domains, databasses
On site chat support
Instant Activation
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimtied Subdomain
Unlimtied Domains
Over 50++ Scripts installed
Cost::9.99USD /month

Pm me For more details

HOLY MOLY! THAT PLAN IS GIGANTIC!!!! but is it reliable?

Back