• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Standard Internet....down??

Quite correct their Rob.

Anything you create in the United States is instantly covered by copyright. The same goes for many other countries.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
unless they were released in public domain or they had a conversation with their 'mates' at SearchBucks to 'borrow' them! Either way they do the most for their members! :)

Two possible ways of doing it are illustrated above, anything else is on the border of legality.

SearchTraffic was the FIRST independant search affiliate program when it was introduced nearly a year and a half ago.

We have been allowing text link searches for nearly a year now since our largest search partner gave us the okay.

To say that we copied anything from anyone would be inaccurate. The other 18 programs that have been introduced in that time (of which about 5 are still running)all came AFTER we established the standards. Just like with AllClicks, just like with BulkClicks, just like with PopUpTraffic, and just like our next 4 programs. Within a month of intorduction there will be 8 other similar programs launched off of our concept....and 2 months after that 7 of them will have dissapeared.

You are dragging me into a pointless discussion and I'm all done with it.

Originally posted by Robert from SI
We have been allowing text link searches for nearly a year now since our largest search partner gave us the okay.

They got the 'okay' from their buddies at SearchBucks. No copyright infringement, great new stuff for SI members.

I'm happy! :D

Back