• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Standard Internet....down??

coolguy23

is it just me or is SI down...i can't seen to access any of their program sites....except standardinternet.com
:(

Strange what cookies would prevent SI services from loading?

Maybe it's a conspiracy! You see, if you visit SearchBucks and sign up they give you a cookie... if SI find the cookie you don't get to visit their pages! a ha! That's how they make all their cash! ;)

Legal note: Supermoo was making an ass of himself

Um... because...

You see they don't really want those un-loyal webmasters. They think "Hmmm... they want to leave, they can loose us for ever! Teaches them to get of a good thing!" And I agree...

SI is a brilliant program! It Works! Why would you want to move? :(

cuz for the first 1000 searches, you get $.1 instead of $.05, and for the other searches you get $.06 instead of $.05. Better pay. Also, they had those search-links and the themed search-boxes way before searchtraffic did. Searchtraffic almost copied searchbucks (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

actually

i'd like to see what robby from SI has to say about the higher pay at searchbucks and the equal service, PLUS searchbucks allows (even requires) the target=_blank tags. but i guess robby won't reply to this one...

CheapBastard,

My name is "Robert," not "robby." You shouldn't say things behind a keyboard that you wouldn't say to someones face.

a) Teaser rates are kind of irrelevant if you can't actually join the program.

b) We publicly offered to match the .06 rate to anyone who asked. Exactly 64 of 11,200 affiliates requested a rate increase. We do not feel that long term a .06 rate is sustainable.

SearchTraffic is the original independant search program. Our program naturally is the target that other programs aim for. We feel that our track record, stable terms, flexibility, and excellent customer service are the standard in the industry. Maybe thats why in the last few months while at least 6 other search programs have opened, our affiliate base, traffic, and profits have increased steadily.

-While other ad networks are laying off staff, we're hiring staff.
-While other ad networks are closing, we're rolling out 4 new programs in the next 4 months.
-While other programs are delaying payments by 45 days or more, we still manage to get our checks out in 10 days, every time.

:)

What it comes down to is whatever you feel is best for you. If you feel that SearchBucks, SearchRevenue, AdSearches or whomever is your best choice than best of luck to you, I hope you make a million dollars with them. :)

(In case you weren't aware, I am a very large investor in other businesses owned by the team that manages SearchBucks. We've been friends for years. They are great guys and I have all the respect in the world for them.)

actually, i would've called you Robby in real life too. But only cuz i didn't know it pissed you off.

Anyways, i thought you mentioned you had closed the 6cents offer. Besides that, you just mentioned everybody strives to be like you, while you... hmm... what's a nice way to say this... 'imitated' the service of searchbucks (pre-filled terms and the pre-made boxes). Which is great for the members of course just noting that.

Besides that, you're as good as they are. IMHO (which is worth nothing really) they're better. But you guys are bigger so you don't need any extra advertising.

Also, i think they should drop the 10cents/search and stick with the 6 cents (no i haven't had 1000 searches yet either. not close)

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
Anyways, i thought you mentioned you had closed the 6cents offer.

They did close it for a while, I'm not sure if it's back up yet. You've really got a bone to pick with SI don't you? Like sure it's copyright infringement... unless they were released in public domain or they had a conversation with their 'mates' at SearchBucks to 'borrow' them! Either way they do the most for their members! :)

Back