• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsor me please... creating a wonderful website....

php_addict

Recently, the person who gave me a free hosting via MangoWebs, well, they were down... I don't konw why...

I'm finding someone to host the website that I will make... It's a Gallery website with pictures of artists here in the Philippines.. It's a Gallery website of the greatest network here, ABS-CBN...

If allowed, I will upload videos also with not more than 10 MB of size.. if not it's ok, but please allow me to setup a Gallery website where people and me can upload pictures of artists and screencaps of some shows.

I need at least 250-500 MB of space, with hmm... probably 2 GB or more than bandwidth... And hopefully, If i'm out of space/bandwidth... i hope that I can still receive some more because I think the website that I will make will become popular because before, it was... when it was hosted in MangoWebs...

I will be willing to insert your text-ads too.... without ads would be great too...

Also, a banner 468x60 if you want, i can insert it.... manually..

Please PM me... I may reply on Friday because I will be at school by tom...

I hope someone will reply...

P.S I will tell my members to click your ADS..

I would have thought that pictures of artists that you haven't taken and "screencaps" of shows are subject to copyright law, and without permission would be illegal to publish.

Hi I'm From The Philippine Too.
In Vigan, Ilocos Sur
So ABS-CBN Heh
Kapamilya
Hi, This Is Ben Paolo Rabara
And I'm A Member Of Smokyhosts And Just A Member

This Host Needs You To Post
You Can Upgrade Your Account For Smokybucks (Point System, Your Post Will Not Be Deducted Only The Points)
This Allows You To Upgrade(You Must Be In Advance Package To Upgrade) Without Losing Any Post.

You Can Get Up to 2 gig disk space and 20gb badwith

You Can Get a .info domain for 200 points

You Can Get The Basic Plan which is 20 points
100mb diskspace
1gig bandwith
1 domain allowed (you.thesmokylounge.com)
email accounts - unlimited
ftp accounts - unlimited
sql datebase - unlimited
control panel - directadmin
Ad-supported

Or

You Can Get The Advance Package which is 20 points
200mb diskspace
2gig bandwith
2 domain allowed (you.thesmokylounge.com)
email accounts - unlimited
ftp accounts - unlimited
sql datebase - unlimited
control panel - directadmin
Adfree (text link only)(you will pay 40 points each month)

You Can Get Your Site Up In Smokyhosts

You Can See Our Plans Here

Here Is The Forum

This Host Is Can Give Resseler Accounts Too.
The Members Are Helpful too.

So Come Now!

Back