• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

something like portland.co.uk but more space

freqnc

Are there any free hosts that are rock-solid and reliable like portland.co.uk?

I need FREE and reliable/long term host for my domain
create email accounts - pop3
create subdomains
more space than 15mb
more transfer than 100mb
binary files size up to 20mb (.fla)
NO forced ADS

I have done the fws.net search and forums search, all I can find is crappy community-hosts or hosts that have closed free hosting

:confused5

I DO mind posting at forums for webspace, and these hosts are what I absolutely don´t want.

I think i must go with portland?

Why don't you say what it's for and what you actually need

more space than 15mb
more transfer than 100mb

No forced ad's is always one that gets me - so are you prepared to accept any kind or do you just want it all free for the rest of your life - come and go with the folks in the forum - especially if your after something.

And don't blast the whole thing because what you've found isn't suitable to you. As the 20 Meg Flash file shows - you can buy Flash but not pay for hosting - or did you buy it :angry2:

LOL - just seen portlands charges for transfer & disk as an add on - we're cheaper for accounts (all in GB Pounds remember for dollars just about double at the mo).list here

No wonder you want another host :p

Last edited:
My employer bought the flash. Anyway i don´t like monthly paying, that´s like taxes to me and I don´t want to add hosting to that list. Maybe I should find a cheap host whom I can pay yearly.
... or go with portland
and get along without the webspace

Back