• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something Like AllAdvantage That Pays In PayPal...

sparkfan12

Hi. Does anyone know of something like AllAdvantage (Or AllAdvantage if they do) that pays you directly into a PayPal account instead of by check? I would like to get paid hosting and pay with paypal (I already have a server in mind) and this way, they could pay me for surfing and I can pay for hosting with the PayPal money. So are there any services that pay you for surfing but they pay you with paypal? thanx

Originally posted by Weapon
these two below does:

That's just LAME. Posting your referal number. You spamming bastard!

[Edited by Mandrake on 01-28-2001 at 04:41 PM]

Well sparkfan12 asked, and Weapon was REFERRING sparkfan12 to those sites. That's what those referal links are for, aren't they?

Yep, that's what they are, but oops, lookie here:

Forum rules
The following rules apply to the forums on FreeWebspace.net. Additional rules apply to the Paid Hosting forum. You can read those rules below the general rules.

1. Spam and referral links are not allowed. You can not promote your own website here. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others.

Mod. will get it ASAP...

Back