• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something I need

KRAK_JOE was gonna code me one from scratch a while back, and as long as i didnt want the master rights, he was gonna chage $50, he said it would be similar to sebflippers, but better. the only thing you had to provide was the liscence of the forum you wanted to use ( IPB 1.3 and so on )

Maybe get in touch with him

and @blade: everyone knows about hotscripts , i was just suggesting another option that might help DeiseHost, and might not have been known. I know what you mean though, it isnt the best. :) :p

KRAK_JOE was gonna code me one from scratch a while back, and as long as i didnt want the master rights, he was gonna chage $50, he said it would be similar to sebflippers, but better. the only thing you had to provide was the liscence of the forum you wanted to use ( IPB 1.3 and so on )

Maybe get in touch with him

and @blade: everyone knows about hotscripts , i was just suggesting another option that might help DeiseHost, and might not have been known. I know what you mean though, it isnt the best. :) :p

Cheers man, thanks. I will contact him and see what he comes up with.

Back