• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Social Security Chekcs (IE: SSI, SSDI, etc.) Is Being FORCED To Direct Deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about getting a job and coming off SS so that you dont have to worry about it. that in turn would make it so you get higher pay, and we, the american people, would not have to be paying for you to live. that would be win win. this is just a suggestion though, so, dont get all mad and take it the wrong way. i think anyone that is living off government funds needs to get off, not just you.

I'd still want my job to pay me with paper checks, but some job places are getting away from that too, I hear.

And you're not paying just me, you're paying 30% of Americans or so.

I'd still want my job to pay me with paper checks, but some job places are getting away from that too, I hear.

And you're not paying just me, you're paying 30% of Americans or so.

that was my point. i dont like supporting but myself and my family.

1) Learn how to manage your own money. It's not hard.
2) I'm with J-Street. Why don't you find work, make more money, and not have to worry about all this. Unless you're disabled (in which case please correct me), you sound like a welfare wh0re. If there's no jobs where you are, move somewhere else. Amtrak is cheap if you don't have a car.

My father and I were nearly homeless a few years ago because of what my mom was doing to him during their second divorce. We never went on welfare, we just managed with very little money.

1. I am Disabled, I have Autism. (Thus I get SSDI, which is a Disability Insurance, and thus is not allowed to be reduced if I make too much money.)

2. I can't make more than 94X USD a month in any job, else my SSI benefits go out the door, and thus my Medical Assistance 9which pays the over 300 USD/mo charge for Medicare A/B for me) goes out the door.

3. Associated Banks are now all open, but my SSI Check that got direct deposit still isn't out of Pending. The SSA Government website says that the funds should be available the same time the institution opens.

I've already said I went DD, but see issue number three in this post. The checks all got direct deposited at 5 AM Central, it is now, 9:43 AM Central, and Associated Bank still has yet to clear the Pending Status.

1. I am Disabled, I have Autism. (Thus I get SSDI, which is a Disability Insurance, and thus is not allowed to be reduced if I make too much money.)

we have been over this. if you are capable enough to be on the internet and working with computers, you do not have an extreme case of autism. i teach martial arts, and a couple of the students have autism and they work and learn just fine. they take a bit more working with, but, it is possible to teach them, and it is possible for them to do things. you are using your autism as an excuse. i have said that before, and i stand by that assumption. you seem fully capable of getting a job. stop using your small handicap to get sympathy from people. my older sister has cerebral palsy, has had a job since she was 16, she even runs a photography business now and can drive, and doctors said she would NEVER be able to drive. so, talk about disabilities, my sister has physical limitations that dont stop her. you are letting a minor one stop you. go back to school or use your computer knowledge to get a job.

My dad has CIDP. One of the causes is the Flu. I believe his doctor said the chances are 1 in 2,000,000. He can't work right now because he was in pest control, he can't do anything physical anymore. So what did he do? He's finishing his bachelor's in psychology and organizational management (dual major) and about to start his master's in biological statistics. So he can work without it being physical.

Most people on welfare are wh0ring the system. Welfare is warfare, mi amigo.

[edit]DarkBlood - from the way you act on here I'm going to guess you have Asperger's? Amirite?

Last edited:
Most people on welfare are wh0ring the system. Welfare is warfare, mi amigo.

[edit]DarkBlood - from the way you act on here I'm going to guess you have Asperger's? Amirite?

1. Welfare isn't SSI/SSDI and SSI/SSDI isn't welfare.

2. yes, yes I do. Since people like you are VASTLY INCAPABLE of telling the difference between Autism and Asperger Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back