• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So like, a plane crashed in Toronto today, and tomorrow I'm supposed to be flying

I wouldn't worry about it Daniel. Obviously nothing I say will help, but flights generally are really safe, and they really step it up after something like this happens.

Well thats lucky for you, since plane disasters dont usually happen in close intervals, the plane diaster has happened which means nothing bad will happen again anytime soon.

Looks like you lucked out.

I've had my share of plane trips - and I love them.

Since you're travelling far, take advantage of the free food. They say its meant to be one 'snack thing' per person, but I got like 3. That means I had 18 oreos on my flight back from the states.

Besides, you probably have more risk of increasing your risk of cancer by exposing yourself to higher levels of gamma radiation.

Someday theres gonna be a huge tunnel accross the atlantic.
Then you could use your car. Until then, stay home.

Wojtek said:
Someday theres gonna be a huge tunnel accross the atlantic.
Then you could use your car. Until then, stay home.

I think we'll have a train before we allow cars. What if you run out of gas? Can you imagine the traffic haha

well...if u have a car accident u have a chance to survive...
but if u have a plain accident in mid-air...i am damn sure u will die...

Robert said:
I think we'll have a train before we allow cars. What if you run out of gas? Can you imagine the traffic haha

I don't think you can drive 3000+ miles on 1 tank of gas.

Anyways, I'm leaving for Europe in a couple hours. I hate flying.

And there's no free food here anymore, ever since all the airlines are competing against the budget ones, you don't get anything anymore.

Were you flying out of Toronto, Daniel? We shoulda met up. I'm living at Toronto airport for the next few days. I was on my plane waiting for it to take off, when they cancelled all flights (the other plane hadn't crashed at this stage, it was just bad weather) and the soonest flight they could get me to San Francsisco was Friday morning, so now I'm stuck at the airport until then with virtually no money, ahahha.

Back