• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So like, a plane crashed in Toronto today, and tomorrow I'm supposed to be flying

You should all pack up and head to little old Ireland. The safest country in the world. :)

I love fyling espacilky from europe to new-zealand or other far away parts of the world

Wojtek said:
Someday theres gonna be a huge tunnel accross the atlantic.
Then you could use your car. Until then, stay home.
Its actually safer to be in a plane than in a car, so i dont know what youre all scared about (unless you hate cars as well :p)

themoose is right. You are more likely to be killed on the roads than in an aeroplane, but obviously disasters like that do scare everyone a little bit.

I love fyling espacilky from europe to new-zealand or other far away parts of the world

Fun, 24 hours on aeroplanes. :p

Toefur said:
Were you flying out of Toronto, Daniel? We shoulda met up. I'm living at Toronto airport for the next few days. I was on my plane waiting for it to take off, when they cancelled all flights (the other plane hadn't crashed at this stage, it was just bad weather) and the soonest flight they could get me to San Francsisco was Friday morning, so now I'm stuck at the airport until then with virtually no money, ahahha.

The airline didn't put you up in a hotel?

Robert said:
The airline didn't put you up in a hotel?
Unless you'r in business class, they tell you to sleep on the waiting room's chairs.
Dont you watch Airlines? heh

Last edited:
Wojtek said:
Unless you'r in business class, they tell you to sleep on the waiting room's chairs.
Dont you watch Airlines? heh

Typically if it's a delayed flight, they'll ask you to wait in chairs. But if it's going to be a whole day and some hours, they'll put you in a hotel for the night.

Yes, I do watch Airlines! LOL

Toefur said:
Were you flying out of Toronto, Daniel? We shoulda met up. I'm living at Toronto airport for the next few days. I was on my plane waiting for it to take off, when they cancelled all flights (the other plane hadn't crashed at this stage, it was just bad weather) and the soonest flight they could get me to San Francsisco was Friday morning, so now I'm stuck at the airport until then with virtually no money, ahahha.

I was flying out of Montreal. Heh.

Well, thanks Robert, for giving me a false sense of security. I fly back to Montreal from Frankfurt on Friday. It's just that 2 planes crashed in 3 days where everyone died. It's a sad thing, but it's pretty scary. :nervous:

Back