• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So i need to wait? [moderated posts]

TheMB

Hey people... Just a quick line to ask a quick question.. The Offering of Free Hosting..

How does advertising your forum work here.. I have sent off a form.. Do i need to wait for a reply?

If so let me know and cheers...

It's just that i posted an advertisement but it hasn't shown up :)

:wave: HooRoo

Have a good morning/day/night/avo

New member posts are moderated and yours went live before you started this thread :p

lol thanks for the note!

I figured out new members get modded when i posted this message and it said the same thing :p

Cheers for your help, Jan

(I went to bed after posting the above question!....)

When someone new register an account they CANT auto post. The staff have to approve their posts until you have around 10 to 20 posts.

It is annoying thou.. because they activate the posts after 48 hours :p

Because the 3 first posts of all new members are moderated here to help keep spammers out

Fairly new. We started it when we had a troublesome member joining in a new name every few minutes. It also gives us a chance to weed out the pr0n and stuff before it damages the rest of you :p

Fairly new. We started it when we had a troublesome member joining in a new name every few minutes. It also gives us a chance to weed out the pr0n and stuff before it damages the rest of you :p

I remember seeing some pretty disturbing pictures :hide:

Back