• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small hosting plan wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
I am looking around for a small reliable hosting offer. The offer must be from a domain registered and used for hosting for at least a year.

I probably won't be needing any more than 100MB space and a couple of GB bandwidth (at most). I may be needing a database and FTP is required. Any control panel.

So who can give me what I want? :)

For you Jan, you can get a free one from us - no catch - not even to give me an easier time when I'm bad (wouldn't have it any other way - your fair).

Would - Disk - 750MB, Transfer - 10GB, FTP Accounts - 10, Email Accounts - 10, Email Lists - 1, Databases - 10, Sub Domains - 10, Parked Domains - 3, Addon Domains - 3, CGI Access, Frontpage Extensions, with cPanel 11 & Fantastico Delux - do you?

Hi Jan,

We can provide you the following:
(mH) Base
5GB Storage space
10GB Bandwidth
24/7 Technical support

For $4.95/month

During our "HOT Summer Deals", you can get a 50% recurring discount!

For more information, visit our Managed Hosting deals

Which one would you like Jan - try tour-scotland.com which is our main company registered too and ratified to use the word 'Scotland' in the company name.

Creation Date: 06-nov-2001
Expiration Date: 06-nov-2016

I wasn't actually referring to you :p But now that you mention it, where would you be hosting me?

Eskhosting has a custom solution exactly for you

100 MB disk space
3 GB of traffic

1.99 per month (monthly payments available)

free dedicated IP address

sure we will give you databases and another features as you require

100% uptime verified by host-tracker

instant account upgrade is available

24/7 technical support

cPanel+Fantastico

for more detailed package configuration, please contact us

Hey Jan,

Deise Host is not exactly a year old but I can offer you the following custom plan. I am in the hosting business myself with over 4 years.

100 MB of Disc Space
5 GB of Transfer
cPanel 11
Unlimited Features
24/7 Support

$2 per month via PayPal.

Contact me if interested.

Hi Jan,
My site's been in business for over a year and is reliable :)

I'll give you what ever you need for what ever price you believe is fair. This is more or less, an offer that you make yourself and I'll give :)
http://uwhosting.biz/
Drop me a PM if you're interested :D

Jan:
Just to get an honest review if you would like to try out our hosting plans check out the site and email: sales@serverorigin.com c/o Kevin

I would be more than happy to configure your space requirements free of charge. We are also putting 2 new servers in DimeNOC as we speak and will be our first CPanel servers in a long time. /shrug not a big fan of CPanel but it is high demand.

Please let us know if we can help.

Just an update -- 1 of the new servers are online. Currently stress testing.

Quad Opteron 275
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/sda5 911G 9.0G 875G 2% /
/dev/sda1 99M 31M 63M 33% /boot
/dev/sda2 2.9G 69M 2.7G 3% /tmp
/dev/sdb1 459G 3.4G 432G 1% /backup
/tmp 2.9G 69M 2.7G 3% /tmp

mmmm the smell of new and empty :)

I'll send you over a login and your welcome to use it as you please. If you decide it doesn't fit your needs just send me a message and I will disable the account.

Hi Jan i have this package for you . we are a canadian company Alfainet with more than 2 years

STARTER PLAN
500 MB web space
5 GB monthly transfer
10 POP3 mail accounts
2 ftp accounts
2 subdomains accounts
Cpanel 11 + Rvskin + fantastico

2$ CAD / month

We use paypal

Greetings Jan,

If you are still looking for offers, we can provide you with a virtual private server with cPanel pre-installed on it. :)

Please let us know if you are interested.

Are you still looking Jan ??
I'm pretty right for the moment thanks :) But I have plans, so I'll keep you all posted.
Greetings Jan,

If you are still looking for offers, we can provide you with a virtual private server with cPanel pre-installed on it. :)

Please let us know if you are interested.
I wouldn't know what to do with a VPS, so I'l pass on that. :tired2:

Thanks everyone for your offers, I'll close this up for now before someone offers me a dedicated server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back