• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simpsons Movie

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
This actually looks pretty good, I hear it's premiering in Springfield, Vancouver today.

Anybody making plans to see it?

Oh yes, I wanted to see it the other night when I was tricked into seeing harry potter .....

No no, I saw posters everywhere in the cinema they had no date on so I assumed it was screening ......

I cant wait to see this one. The preview commercials look hilarious "spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does" lol god i cant wait.

I can't wait, just awaiting for them to release what kind of midnight showings they will have here on the 26th

Posters have been up for months.

I know, I seen it advertised elsewhere too, only I assumed because the posters had no date on that the film had already been released, you'd expect to see a release date on a poster for a film that isn't released yet, or I would anyway ......

Gonna go see it and Transformers :D

The Sun is doing a coupon thing, you get some free dvd's and posters :D

Back