• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Simpsons Movie

I'm really hoping it's good. The last few seasons of the Simpsons have been pure ---, so I hope this movie is good enough to restore some of the past glory. The previews do look good, and I hear good things, I just hope it translates over the course of a full movie. I do like how much better the animation is, they really stepped that up.

I don't think we really realize how big a deal this movie it is. I put it right up there with the original Star Wars coming out. It's going to be that big.

No, this is going to be HUGE.

I remember reading simpsons comics from 5 years ago that were constantly riddled with letters saying "When's the simpsons movie coming out?".

This is definitely one of the most anticipated movies of all time. Bigger than the original starwars (in terms of anticipation).

Just come back from watching the first screening of this at my cinema in the UK. I have to admit, it's very good. Not LOL material, but still very funny in some places. Quality animation and a good storyline.
Definitely worth seeing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Just got back from seeing it...and as a long time fan, I will say it was good.

Not quite something I'll watch time and time again, its just a big dramatic episode of the Simpsons. However, I'd rather that and them stay true to the style, then do something too crazy and make the movie suck.

I'd give it a B+ and would recommend it to any Simpson fan or someone who wants a fun, laid back movie.

I liked it. It was like a really good episode that lasted 85 minutes instead of the usuall 22.

It wasn't like the greatest thing since sliced bread though.

One of my favorite lines is from the trailer when homer is whipping the wolves saying "rest! rest!"

Sop!
One Vay!
Yeld!

Pure genius, and I was one of a handful of people that laughed. My only gripe is that they got the voice of Hank Scorpio (Globex Corporation, anyone?) but for another role.

I totally agree with Matt8. It was a good film, certainly not bad - but that said it wasn't great.

tandoc, how the hell did you notice that :p.

A part I liked was at the beginning where bart writes on the chalkboard "I must not illegally download this movie".

I totally agree with Matt8. It was a good film, certainly not bad - but that said it wasn't great.

tandoc, how the hell did you notice that :p.

A part I liked was at the beginning where bart writes on the chalkboard "I must not illegally download this movie".

Because Hank Scorpio is/was an awesome character. Would've been cool if he was head of the EPA. :p

I couldn't work it out at first though, the voice was familiar. I was trying to remember where i heard the voice before, realised when I got home.

It's a good film. Went to see it on Thursday. One of my favourite parts is the "Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a spiderpig can", etc.

Back