• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SI Referals Stopped Paying Me........

Anyone else have this problem?!?!?

I am using the Allclicks exit program with and used to get the 5 % referral off the people I referred, but then it all stopped one day...

SI says the referral stopped using the code, but if you go to their web site they clearly use it and they get paid everyday for it.

This referral makes A LOT a day... and I heard rumors here before SI cancels people who make a lot...

So Im not sure whats going on =(

Please help!!!

Originally posted by loko-moko
No...

That will just raise hell with spamming and stuff =)

It's not spamming because it's not your website...

Something that is easily avoided and not important.

I cannot help you, unless you let me help you.

Take it or leave it,

He doesnt want it posted...

I know for a fact its running the code and SI has seen it also...

I am just not being paid from SI on it..

He doesnt want it posted...

I know for a fact its running the code and SI has seen it also...

I am just not being paid from SI on it..

So let's just assume he's cheating Standard Internet... okay?

He isnt...

SI pays him every month...

They pay me every month...

The only thing they stopped doing was paying me the 5 % referral, and he still gets his money.

He isnt...

SI pays him every month...

They pay me every month...

The only thing they stopped doing was paying me the 5 % referral, and he still gets his money.

Standard Internet will pay for genuine traffic.

Standard Internet will not pay for unwanted traffic obtained through cheating.

Standard Internet will not pay for referrals of unwanted traffic obtained through cheating.

Warez the problem? ;)

If he wants to prove it to you, he will post his web site...

Plus it really isnt your concern, since its not your business to know how and how much $$$ he is generating.

Plus you have no ties with SI.. so how do you plan on helping anyways.

I was mainly writing this to get a response from Robert.

If he wants to prove it to you, he will post his web site...

Plus it really isnt your concern, since its not your business to know how and how much $$$ he is generating.

I'm not interested in seeing how much 'he' makes, all I'm interested in is proving that he did something wrong. I'm trying to let 'him' get out of it.

Plus you have no ties with SI.. so how do you plan on helping anyways.

I do have ties with Standard Internet Corporation.

I was mainly writing this to get a response from Robert.

I think I may be more help than Robert, his company has already replied.

There's only one thing Supermoo doesn't seem to understand here...
Ever hear of privacy?

You know, there ARE people that simply don't want their website plugged into webposts... Especially if the post has a rather negative approach.

Plus, you may have ties with SI, but i doubt they're anything near administrative powers...

Perhaps you (moo) could mail loko-moko and kindly ask for the URL if you're so interested, rather than waste both of your time...

loko-moko: just try mailing them a couple of times, and try and get it worked out. Most of all: don't flame them AT all... Nobody likes flaming, plus it gives them a legitimate reason to completely throw you out of the program, which results in more trouble than you started with AND in the market of today affiliates are next to worthless (plenty of em waiting in line...)

Yea I have no intent to flame them, I am just curious on why this is happening and the person at SI who replied to me wasn't sure.

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
There's only one thing Supermoo doesn't seem to understand here...
Ever hear of privacy?

You know, there ARE people that simply don't want their website plugged into webposts... Especially if the post has a rather negative approach.

Plus, you may have ties with SI, but i doubt they're anything near administrative powers...

Perhaps you (moo) could mail loko-moko and kindly ask for the URL if you're so interested, rather than waste both of your time...

loko-moko: just try mailing them a couple of times, and try and get it worked out. Most of all: don't flame them AT all... Nobody likes flaming, plus it gives them a legitimate reason to completely throw you out of the program, which results in more trouble than you started with AND in the market of today affiliates are next to worthless (plenty of em waiting in line...)

Webmasters not wanting traffic, can't say I've ever heard of that... I do not currently have e-mail access although I would have taken you up on that option (maybe post it here for a few minutes and then delete it).

Cheap Bastard, I can inform you that much of your doubt is mis-placed.

Yea I have no intent to flame them, I am just curious on why this is happening and the person at SI who replied to me wasn't sure.

Probaly because you didn't give them the account name, too private? ;)

No, sorry... had to lighten things up a bit.

I'm sure that Standard Internet would not with-hold payment without a valid reason.

Running free services you already get enough traffic - million hits a day or more...

And he is in the listings on this site already =)

If I dont hear back from SI I will possibly tell you.

Back