• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SI Referals Stopped Paying Me........

supermoo: click his profile to mail him...

also, i was just trying to say 'ease up'... You're coming down way to hard on this guy... Perhaps the Aussie's haven't yet gotten to this, but in America it's usually ''innocent until proven otherwise''.

And yes, i've had various instances where webmasters did NOT want to post their URL (with good cause) even if they have a legitimate site...
Also, it's not his site, so it's not his decision... This is a perfectly good reason not to post the URL in question.

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
supermoo: click his profile to mail him...

And how am I meant to get the reply? Think ahead please! :)

also, i was just trying to say 'ease up'... You're coming down way to hard on this guy... Perhaps the Aussie's haven't yet gotten to this, but in America it's usually ''innocent until proven otherwise''.

The same applies to de-facing companies without reason, except they are more likley to sue you. I have large amounts of trust in this company.

And yes, i've had various instances where webmasters did NOT want to post their URL (with good cause) even if they have a legitimate site...

I hope you've learnt from this. I learnt from Ron. ;)

Also, it's not his site, so it's not his decision... This is a perfectly good reason not to post the URL in question.

That also applies if it contains illegal or inaproppriate material, a reason SI would not pay this affiliate. To be believed it's always nice to back up your spoken word.

SI is paying the affliate...

Why would SI pay him, but not me the referral % if his site was illegal? They wouldnt pay either if it was - but he gets paid, so it obvisous is just fine.

LocoMoco,

SI pays all referrals 5%. Always has, always will.

Your posting anonymously, refusing to give your account or website and refusing to give your friends account or website.

We have many instances on the SI board of regular posters coming on saying "my buddy makes $20/day with SearchTraffic and I only get $0.10 in referrals!!!!!"

and then I look up the account and his buddy is actually only making $2.00/day.

I'll be happy to give you a full and public accounting and you can email me in private if you have a great phobia about posting your website.

I hate reading to this point and not knowing the final outcome. Well I mean Robert did say they are receiving their due but still there's alot I missed. Kind of like watching a two part movie and missing the second half.

Oh well, press on.

Deposit $10 into my account and I'll tell you the ending! ;)

lol, no I think it's more like watching the first show and then watching the last 2 minutes of the second, not understanding why or how it happened. ;)

Don't worry, be happy! :)

There are no problems with loko-moko's account or his referred account. Both are in good standing.

The admin saw warez sites and such and properly flagged the account. Upon investigation we learned that these are free hosts and we allow free hosts more lattitude if they cooperate and remove suspect accounts.

Thanks Robert!

One last question -

Will I get referral credit for when he was flagged?

March 28 - April 4 I believe, right now it shows $0, but I see it started again on April 5.

Originally posted by loko-moko
One last question -

Will I get referral credit for when he was flagged?

March 28 - April 4 I believe, right now it shows $0, but I see it started again on April 5.

Standard Internet will pay for genuine traffic.

Standard Internet will not pay for unwanted traffic obtained through cheating.

Standard Internet will not pay for referrals of unwanted traffic obtained through cheating.

Wonder who said that? ;)

He clearly says the site is alright - hence traffic is not unwanted or illegal traffic, so your comments are pointless and a waste of bandwith.

Back