• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcast Host

Jayblade

Hello, im new here and im taking this oppurtunity to seek a shoutcast host for 1 month only.

We need at least 100 listeners but nomore than 150. 64k quality and it must be able to connect to Virtual DJ.

Im afraid i can only pay via Paypal. & Not via Debit Card or Credit Card.

Cheers :)

Hello Jayblade,

I can offer you ShoutCast on a dedicated server:

AMD Sempron 2600
1 GB RAM

The server has a 160 GB Drive and enough monthly transfer to cover your ShoutCast. It will be fully managed by RadixHosting for ShoutCast purposes (meaning that if you want to use it as a web server too, you'll have to manage that yourself).

We can offer this for $100.00 USD per month.

If you're interested or if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department via our web site:

www.radixhosting.com

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Hello,

At shoutcastI, we offer shoutcast servers based on the Cast-Control panel, i'm not sure if it would work with Virtual DJ (I see no reason why not), but we do offer our own AutoDJ services at a cheap price.

We can offer you 150 slots at 64kbps for only $42.00/month.

Why not check out our plans at: http://shoutcasti.com/?id=plans

Regards,
Richard Anderson
ShoutCastI (Part of Galaxy Solutions, LLC)

I'd recommend SHOUTcasti. I currently use their services and I've never been happier. Their service will work with Virtual DJ.

[JSH]John;891901 said:
I'd recommend SHOUTcasti. I currently use their services and I've never been happier. Their service will work with Virtual DJ.

Thanks John :D

hey, im currently a new company and am doing webhosting and shoutcast hosting. company is based in uk, but server is in europe. i can offer you a shoutcast 100 listeners, at 128 bitrate for £10 a month

if you would like this, contact me via PM. thanks.

Back