• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should Osama be arrested?

trenzterra

NLC
Even if there is no proof that he did those attacks on 09-11-01, he has done lots of bad things too. Should Osama be arrested?

If he's a terrorist, then just kill him, no point in letting him live and keep on terrorizing people.

He shouldn't be arrested. He should be executed. He did those attacks, CNN even announced that the US Government had photographic evidence that Bin Laden and one of the hijackers met. Therefore he must die for it.

He bombed two embassies in Africa... and what do we do? Bomb a medicine factory in Sudan and one base in Afghanistan... Clinton really did screw up, no remorse this time around. 5,000+ Civilians missing, probably dead.

No, do something worst than death.
Torture him in a special jail and don't ever let him get out or die!

Originally posted by trenzterra
No, do something worst than death.
Torture him in a special jail and don't ever let him get out or die!

I agree. That is what we should do, death is not good enough for such an evil man, wait.... I can only call him a evil monster.

If he lives, there's always a chance that he'll somehow escape or get rescued..... (probably like 0.00001% chance of that happening, but you never know)

Originally posted by LeX
If he lives, there's always a chance that he'll somehow escape or get rescued..... (probably like 0.00001% chance of that happening, but you never know)

Look at what the Bush adminstration is doing, he is pushing for the repeal of the ban on Terrorist leaders. Good-bye Bin Laden.

That's why I said a "special" jail where Osama can't escape even by using the most powerful technic.

His followers could barge in though...

Torturing is nice. I like that... I would just LOVE to ******************************* (unsuitable for public viewing)

they should invent a computer with a very complicated and secret password and inside the control panel, decide which people can come out and which can;t.

I think the best thing to do would be for him to be caught, and then for the government make him effectively... dissappear.

So, whether they jail him or kill him, just make it the last official thing the public ever hears of him again.

I think that would be the safest way.

They should perform untested experiments on him... use him like a white mouse. Hey, he might be remembered forever as the first person to [whatever the experiment was about fill it in here]!!!

As much as I HATE the death penalty, that's the only way to stop him.

Letting him rot in jail will never change how he feels (you can't mess with religion), and he STILL has a huge network of influence.

Gotti arranged murders while in prison, what's stopping Osama? Nothing.

Then again, there *could* be a huge revolt if the "revolutionary", Osama, is murdered by the "corporate anti-Islam evil of the world", America.

It's really a no-win situation.

Originally posted by LeX
If he's a terrorist, then just kill him, no point in letting him live and keep on terrorizing people.
No, then that would make him a martyr. instead let him stay in a nice U.S. jail for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by razor

No, then that would make him a martyr. instead let him stay in a nice U.S. jail for the rest of his life.

as a martar he would be regarded as a hero i think

Back