• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should Osama be arrested?

osama would not last long in a US prison, but i really think the reletives of the missing/deceased in the attacks last week should be able to breutely bash him then leave him hanging somewhere so vulcures can get him

Well personally I think we should have our elite forces go capture him and take him out into the middle of the desert in BFE. Have dark sckinned meen out on turbins and beards and film themselves while doing this.....skin him alive and tie him down in the desert blazing sun and let the desert bugs and vultures eat at him till he dies screaming in agony...keeping his thirst quenched with water will keep alive much longer to suffer more pain. Perhaps talk in their language and mention that this is the revenge to him by [put popular arabian terrorists names here (like Saddam)].

Now release the film to the world. A very effective way to accomplish two things.

One is that it serves as his punishment...better than any of you thought of.. :p

Second, it will rid the world of the terrorist groups because they will all kill each other over that :D

By the way, I finally watched the movie Hannibal today. I noticed Ladin was on the FBI top 10 in the movie...LOL

Last edited:
they should kill him. if he's put in prison, one of his protoges will most likely kidnap a bunch of people and demand he be released, then kill each person he's taken hostage one or by one until we release him. yeah, he's not worth keeping around. if they're willing to fly a commercial jet full of passengers into a building, and kill themselves as well, for their "cause" while taking out thousands of innocent people, that'd be a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
He has already been indicted for the bombings of the US embassys in Africa, he should be arrested and sentenced. Hell, that should have taken place 3 years ago.

Originally posted by -jihad|front-
animals.

So are you... at least we civilized people, whether they be muslims, christians, atheists, or any other religion are not murderers.

Extremism:
Stupid, Murderous Thugs. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and now Bin Laden. All extremists who all murder and are all uncivilized, unhumane thugs.

So are you... at least we civilized people, whether they be muslims, christians, atheists, or any other religion are not murderers.

Extremism:
Stupid, Murderous Thugs. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and now Bin Laden. All extremists who all murder and are all uncivilized, unhumane thugs.

Did somebody say.... hypocrit?

it appears toefur still doesn't know what's going on.

giancarlo mentioned groups of people, and then individuals that run the exception.

he didn't say "muslims are not murders" then in his next sentence say "muslims are muderers and should die"... unless you're seeing something other than what i'm seeing.

I didn't say that, Keith is right.

It is an individual who has brainwashed a few people into joining him, like a cult. This cult then launched an attack of war on the United States. The Islamic Religion specifically states murder and terror is wrong in the Koran. Bush said it himself in the Islamic Cultural center a day or two ago. Toefur: If you think I discriminate against Muslims, you should jump into a bottomless pit!

Toefur english is not on a very high level, my english is not the greatest in the world but I said something not to be mistaken.

last estimate i heard was a few thousand. and with the impending war coming i'm sure hes recruiting in record numbers.

Originally posted by jason
last estimate i heard was a few thousand. and with the impending war coming i'm sure hes recruiting in record numbers.

Brainwashing people with his money, nothing more. He is no Muslim.

i wanna say something about that...

*really horrible what happend
but still, the states should think before they react.

a war would kill innocent people.
BUT the terrorits have to be tracked down and arrested or better killed! But research is important and ALL people(states) that have been involved should be punished!

Back