• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Short term Windows VPS

sarmth

Hi all.

I require a dirt cheap windows VPS with the following specs to host a server application for a game I am developing.

The VPS will require;
** 1GB of Ram
** 20GB HDD
** 50GB Transfer
** 10mbps uplink (minimum)

This is to house a development level server. Please PM or Reply with offers.

Thanks!

I would like to take the time to state that I no longer require a windows VPS, or any VPS for that matter, as I have received a BurstNET Windows 2012 VPS.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Sander k, I know a lot of people here are so fantastic, they rush to help me out, and they do the best they can to help me out. It's very sweet. Although I suppose each time I post on here, I have a new Kooky project I am working on. Pushing the frail boundaries of my own programming ability to create ever complex and sophisticates lines of code.

The development of this game is going extremely well, I am surprised with the level of ease it has been this far, especially working exclusively in C# and writing packets from scratch. It's complex, but efficient. And to me, it's very interesting.

To avail of the current bodHOST VPS hosting sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code NYVPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so make sure to act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance Windows VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

Back