• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Short domain for sale

NC, didn't you buy that a while ago? Like me, or someone else posted it as an expired domain and you registered it?

Could i have it free? :biggrin2:

Hey.. hehe

Actually Hayama-Kun posted it I believe. I won't be giving it to anyone for free; I paid for it.. I do have some plans for it, but if anyone wants to take it off my hands, they aren't huge plans.

Anyone want to buy KRS-One.com from me? If you're into oldschool rap then you'll know who KRS-One is. :)

i wish someone would give me a domain :cry2: a nice christmas present/hannukah present maybe? please?

Geez, picky picky!

Anyway, instead of talking about free domains, does anyone want to put some money out for mine?

Originally posted by Cyber
i wish someone would give me a domain :cry2: a nice christmas present/hannukah present maybe? please?
how about I give u a free slap, so that u get ur senses back? :biggrin2: /me slaps Cyber

G2g.net isn't bad, I could come up with something to do with it... In what ballpark were you thinking of selling it for?

Back