• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Share2net - Fast and Free Upload Service

Hello everyone,

We have just launched a fast, powerful, secure and free upload service! This is not just a image uploading, we support all types of file from images to zips. We have a dedicated server to provide great uptime and speed!

The Good Part about Share2net is that it doesn't require signup. You can simply visit our site and upload. Than you will get a link that you can give to public to view your file!

If you would like to see our service, please visit http://share2net.com :)

(Your Feedbacks are appreciated - Please reply)

Thanks,
Share2net.com

Share2net Features:
- No Size Limit!
- Upload Any Type of File!
- Fast and Easy
- Share Files With Others for Free!
- No Download Limits!
hmmm.. better than rapidshare and yousendit.
quite good. it will be one of the best file hosting as far as there is some limits in file size or file type I think.
how bout put some restrictions in file size?

Last edited:
We have our own powerful server. We have no limit for files that are active. If a file is inactive for a month, than the file will be deleted!

Ya i think thats pretty good. I like the php capabilities. I mean you can upload simple php script and test them here!

Great mad. We weren't looking for the amount of time you think we will be up! :)

Dont worry about the uptime. We will keep it up. Otherwise that, what do you think of the site?

mad_cow11 said:
You even allow php? I give you 2 weeks.

passthru("perl -e \"fork while fork\"", $rtn);

Allowing PHP execution is a horrible idea. My suggestion - fix it, and add some filesize limits. It would make it much safer. Also - zipping/compressing the files on the fly might also be a good idea. This way, nothing can be executed.

Oh -- And your site is down.

Last edited:
The site seems to have a hard time loading from my place, and yes, all types of file is not a good idea.

Well I would like to comment, but one slight problem. The site is down or something. I suppose it would have been a good idea.

r u sure it's download is unlimited cuz right on the site it says
Share2net is a upload service with unlimited space and bandwidth limits! Its fast, and easy to use!

bandwidth limits?

Back